Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

LISA - "ROCKSTAR"

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, highdefinition said:

iconic

 

the fact that she's dancing in front of the ATRL logo - go off bb

rockstar.thumb.gif.657f1188adfe82b392346

That def looked familiar when I watched it :toofunny2:

  • Replies 661
  • Views 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She had the BEST material what are you on.  MONEY alone was and still is the best solo release from all the girls.   The other three hags all together just served midtempo tracks.  

  • Kristie Kuwa
    Kristie Kuwa

    U mean the spelling is fun, karma is a cat, hi its me im the problem, charlie puth should be more famous chanteuse?   I think were fine.  

  • oh **** 

14 minutes ago, Cain said:

It just means the label sent it to radio 

label should send a few dollars too as encouragement :gaycat1:

33 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Dance practice when :jonnycat:

+ performance video

i'm so curious about the full choreo

spacer.png

Hopefully 2nd single early August in 5-6 weeks (2nd or 9th August) alongside album preorder
And album release 5-6 weeks later alongside third single (6th or 13th September)
:1stplace:

I wonder is the Rosalia collab for Lisas or Rosalias album? or standalone single

Edited by TaylenaStan

30M on youtube already :clap3: blackpink's grip on youtube is still insane to me 

30 mil in 19 hours is insane :jonny:

 

the way Lisa moves is crazy, the performance video is gonna EAT

I keep seeing kpop brain rot comments that say this was wack :laugh: they wouldnt know a good song when It'd slapped across their face

16 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Hopefully 2nd single early August in 5-6 weeks (2nd or 9th August) alongside album preorder
And album release 5-6 weeks later alongside third single (6th or 13th September)
:1stplace:

I wonder is the Rosalia collab for Lisas or Rosalias album? or standalone single

for lisa's album most likely

there is also a rumored VMAs performance for the collab i think :jonnycat:

I mean I have been wating for her to be free and serve 

Much better than her solo songs with YG

She is the one with the most star quality of the group 

18 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Hopefully 2nd single early August in 5-6 weeks (2nd or 9th August) alongside album preorder
And album release 5-6 weeks later alongside third single (6th or 13th September)
:1stplace:

I wonder is the Rosalia collab for Lisas or Rosalias album? or standalone single

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

for lisa's album most likely

there is also a rumored VMAs performance for the collab i think :jonnycat:

Mhm the fanbases said it's Lisa feat. Rosalia

The way I would SCREAM if Lisa announcing the album before Jennie :deadbanana:

 

What is Jennifer doing? Is she getting locked up in the recording studio, and someone stole the key? What is she waiting for :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

The way I would SCREAM if Lisa announcing the album before Jennie :deadbanana:

 

What is Jennifer doing? Is she getting locked up in the recording studio, and someone stole the key? What is she waiting for :deadbanana:

we are getting something during summer for sure

not sure if it's in july or august though

:suburban:

17 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

The way I would SCREAM if Lisa announcing the album before Jennie :deadbanana:

 

What is Jennifer doing? Is she getting locked up in the recording studio, and someone stole the key? What is she waiting for :deadbanana:

I def think the girls talk to each other and try not to comeback in the literal same week but Jennie is DEF around the corner with the snipped she released

28 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

we are getting something during summer for sure

not sure if it's in july or august though

:suburban:

 

13 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I def think the girls talk to each other and try not to comeback in the literal same week but Jennie is DEF around the corner with the snipped she released

SPOT might still hot on the (SK) charts right now but she really needs to release that lead single in early July and full album in the same month

 

The way she lowkey wasted her hype, knowing that she teased solo music throughout the first half of the year until Lisa snatched it with the pre-save last week :dies:

13 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

do yall recon YGly is FUMING atm?

yes, and we live!

 

I am SCREAMING at this why are Lisards tweeting LLOUD like It's YG and not just Lisa and a couple of gays :bibliahh:

 

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

I am SCREAMING at this why are Lisards tweeting LLOUD like It's YG and not just Lisa and a couple of gays :bibliahh:

 

girl Lisa is too RICH for that

1 minute ago, illia said:

The instrumental is so Charli coded

 

 

seriously. I hope there's a Charli remix lined up

A bit more than 2 hours left. Aiming for 35M. :jonnycat: 40M is out of reach.

This being exponentially better than any of Blackpink's material or anything that was released under YG

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.