Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tegan and Sara - "Closer" appreciation thread

Featured Replies

 

A 2010s classic that aged beautifully well. #13 on the Canadian Hot 100 and a deserved Single Of The Year winner at the Juno Awards 10 years ago :clap3: Happy Pride Month 🌈 🏳️‍🌈 

Edited by Hector

Shocked that this peaked at #90 on the BBH100 :deadbanana4:

 

Recently rediscovered this song and it's a major bop indeed

This song is a classic. I remember this song and Marina's HTBAHB both being on Glee around the same time in 2012 and it being a huge thing :WAP:

This and I Was A Fool had me in a chokehold. They have a great ear for melodies plus Greg Kurstin always producing their bops :katie2:

What a great album

 

tgere synth era was everything 

 

even the Oreo song was a bop 

Great song. Great album. 
 

really thought they would explode with it

this song has aged like such a fine wine to the point that I'm ready to say that this is every bit as much of an example of pop perfection as Dancing on My Own, Teenage Dream, Run Away with Me, and Spotlight :clap3:

A classic! It was the show 'awkward.' That introduced me to this when I was like 16

:skull:

Great song, great album overall, ugh, let me revisit it. Other honorable mentions: Goodbye, Goodbye, I Was a Fool and Drove Me Wild, I was obsessed when I discovered them in 2016. :heart2: 

Edited by Ger

Forever thankful to the Glee cover for being my introduction to T&S

 

spacer.png

i found out about this mega bop thanks to the end credits of a BoJack Horseman episode :katie2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.