Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Best Billie album?

Best Billie album? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Better album

    • WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?
      13%
      11
    • Happier Than Ever
      24%
      20
    • HIT ME HARD AND SOFT
      62%
      51

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Maybe it's too early to call but I really want to know what ATRL thinks

Favourite album is by far HMHAS

 

But HTE spawned my fav song from her; Happier Than Ever

Happier Than Ever for me

 

it has higher highs while HMHAS is way more consistent 

 

HMHAS > WWAFA,WDWG > HTE

 

DSAM clears all of them if it's included but I can see HMHAS overtaking it with time :clap3:

Oh wow I'm kind of shook at the results

 

i have more attachment to the first but the new one is just as good and even tighter and cleaner 

I hate her debut tbh

 

HMHAS is a great album, but HTE is a masterpiece, it really scalped me in 2021 lol. Imo it's an once in a lifetime record.

Hit Me Hard And Soft > When We All Fall Asleep >>>> Happier Than Ever

HMHAS > HTE > WWAFA,WDWG?

 

All 3 deserve(d) AOTY.

HMH&S as a whole but HTE (song) is still her magnum opus

Ok if people agree it's better than her first maybe I will give the new album a listen at some point

 

Because I didn't mind her last album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.