Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kendrick Lamar - "euphoria"

Featured Replies

We stand with Drake, he's too cute and has many good songs, we simply can't stand against him. :clap3:

Edited by Comedor

  • Replies 274
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ultraviolence.xx
    ultraviolence.xx

    WHEN I SEE YOU STAND BY SEXYY RED I BELIEVE YOU SEE TWO BAD ******* I BELIEVE YOU DONT LIKE WOMEN ITS REAL COMPETITION YOU MIGHT POP ASS W EM   AKJSDHFLKAJSDHFLKJASDHFLKAJSHDFLKAJSHD

  • ik drake scratching them weak ass braids mad as HELL he gotta go back to the studio.   

  • truthteller
    truthteller

    two bad b****es

First time listening to euphoria and it smash so hard.

Idk why the beat reminded me of Nas's Ether for a moment there... but damn Kendrick came and dragged Drake through the mud :bibliahh:

35 minutes ago, Comedor said:

We stand with Drake, he's too cute and has many good songs, we simply can't stand against him. :clap3:

Said no one ever.

And notice, I said "we," it's not just me, I'm what the culture feelin'
How many more fairytale stories 'bout your life 'til we had enough?

 

They may not be the most noteworthy or hardest lines on the record, but these two stuck out to me the most.

 

They perfectly capture how rappers and a large section of hip hop fans are just EXHAUSTED of him. :deadbanana4: 10+ years of domination despite backing out of the Pusha T feud and being creatively bankrupt. He's the Teflon rapper. Nothing affects him.

21 hours ago, duadududt said:

If I was a rapper Kendrick Lamar would have been the last person on earth I want to beef with :rip: he ended him good

Tbh. Cole is weak as hell but he knew that's just not a battle one can win. 

 

Although as a Kendrick's fan, I don't think he went that hard tbh. 

Edited by BnPac

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Tbh. Cole is weak as hell but he knew that's just not a battle one can win. 

 

Although as a Kendrick's fan, I don't think he went that hard tbh. 

Same. He ate him up but this feels like more of a warning shot. If Drake responds, he's gonna take it to hell :rip:

I can't see how anyone could say with a straight face that Drop & Give me 50 is even close to the levels of Euphoria.

i hope it gets more personal, i just know kendrick can do something even greater and jaw-dropping

7 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Pitchfork lowkey dragged the track :rip:

 

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/kendrick-lamar-euphoria/

Pitchfork has been complaining about how "boring" this beef is in every single article of their non-stop coverage about it.

 

They completely ignored Hiss and Big Foot this year. But, they did give The Story of Adidon best new track and that was deserved.

1 hour ago, B-Luke said:

 

Coming for number one on the hot 100 :bird:

9 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Spotify:

WW #73 (NEW) 1,965,888

US #19 (NEW) 1,304,742

pretty solid for a song that was released late/unexpectedly

9 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

He's worked with a lot of RnB artists like Brent Faiyaz n sh*t. I just found out about him too this week lmaooo!!!

:deadbanana2:

help-

 

also whos body is that on ur pfp omg?

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Automatic said:

Same. He ate him up but this feels like more of a warning shot. If Drake responds, he's gonna take it to hell :rip:

yea this track is def a warning shot. bc most subjects kendrick brings up here is what we (the public) or other artists done called out. 

 

drake is gonna respond so kdot next drop will be the real drag.

I can't stop listening to this, the sheer unbridled HATE coming off Kendrick's voice. :jonny: The year of the hater, truly.

5 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I can't stop listening to this, the sheer unbridled HATE coming off Kendrick's voice. :jonny: The year of the hater, truly.

Literally. :toofunny3: 

 

Even if I didn't like Kendrick, I would have to respect it. He's a TRUE hater :dies:

9 hours ago, Comedor said:

We stand with Drake, he's too cute and has many good songs, we simply can't stand against him. :clap3:

now, who is we? that's a lot of people

 

Devin 

 

 

ot: Kendrick bodied

 

Devin 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.