Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kendrick Lamar - "euphoria"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 274
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ultraviolence.xx
    ultraviolence.xx

    WHEN I SEE YOU STAND BY SEXYY RED I BELIEVE YOU SEE TWO BAD ******* I BELIEVE YOU DONT LIKE WOMEN ITS REAL COMPETITION YOU MIGHT POP ASS W EM   AKJSDHFLKAJSDHFLKJASDHFLKAJSHDFLKAJSHD

  • ik drake scratching them weak ass braids mad as HELL he gotta go back to the studio.   

  • truthteller
    truthteller

    two bad b****es

This is super weak compared to the Pusha song

Every track from this feud has been mid

1 hour ago, Digitalism said:

This is super weak compared to the Pusha song

Every track from this feud has been mid

This isn't weak, people are still catching things he said like Drake paying off a sexual assault case. Adidon is in the same conversation as Ether,No Vaseline,Hit Em Up,The ***** in Yoo, Beans vs Kiss etc,. It's a tier above this.

 

This is more of an equivalent to Stillmatic Freestyle. Nas told Hov not to **** with him before Ether.

This gets better every listen cause every listen I pick up sumn new. He's using Drake & J. Coles flows from FPS. This man is a menace @Devin

 

I understand why Cole bowed out lmfao :ahh:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Wicked said:

This gets better every listen cause every listen I pick up sumn new. He's using Drake & J. Coles flows from FPS. This man is a menace @Devin

 

I understand why Cole bowed out lmfao :ahh:

oh yea i peeped that very early. :lmao:

 

the entire diss is calculated. from the song title to the lyrics and production. 

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

oh yea i peeped that very early. :lmao:

 

the entire diss is calculated. from the song title to the lyrics and production. 

I been trying to catch all the bars, I was missing the flows :ghostface:Nah, Aubrey need to leave this man alone. I can't even imagine Kendricks 'Ether' :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator

drake is a fool painting his nails.

 

watch he gonna entertain/embrace the "fem" image & other things kdot said. then drop his response soon. gemini vs scorpio beefs will never not be funny.

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

I been trying to catch all the bars, I was missing the flows :ghostface:Nah, Aubrey need to leave this man alone. I can't even imagine Kendricks 'Ether' :rip:

drakes a calculated mf too.

 

he know kendrick is a wordsmith. so i can see drake resorting to playful banter on social media so kendrick doesnt drag him to hell n back. then drop a corny diss laughing at kendrick. 

 

kendrick is playing chess, drake is playing checkers.

This is not a diss drake, this is the Drake funeral march

 

Kendrick dragged him through a field of broken glass and this is only a warning shot

Edited by 4th Time Around

On 4/30/2024 at 2:21 PM, Gamechanger said:

J Cole has written himself out of the top3 convo, that's the common consensus. You can't rap for years how you'd smoke any rapper to do this ****. Even random rappers are coming for him now. 

 

 

Now wait a minute this is so good. 

Kendrick is number 3 in Daily top artist US on Spotify.

 

I'm seeing more than 3 million streams on US Spotify for euphoria

"Scared of Taylor Swift" one of many Push Ups bars aging like MILK

This ain't been about critics, not about gimmicks, not about who the greatest
It's always been about love and hate, now let me say I'm THE BIGGEST HATER

 

pen-in-flames-umineko.gif

This so good in doing a deep dive into his whole discography 

The way I can't stop saying 'What is it? THE BRAIDS?!' :ahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.