Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

kyliefever2002

anyone saying Sabrina can't sing has worms for brains

not everyone was there, but I sure was !

• Like 5

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

I was trying to figure out what song this reminded me of and finally

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, kayliah said:

What in the delusion...she cant even belt over a backing track. She's cute and has an ok voice but lets not put her in vocalists category... runs where? Bille is a great singer but i'll never understand why she keeps whispering in all her songs when we saw in carpool karaoke she can sing but for aesthetics reasons and for her brand she sings in a whisper. Its tiring but oh well. I like  Sabrina a lot her soft velvet voice is soothing and im happy she's finally getting her time to shine globally this year. She's a good songwriter too.

the stupidity 

She literally is BELTING in a freaking hallway with F5s and series of notes, not even doing a straight or LEGATO when hitting those 

Most of Billie's F5 or even E5/D5 are soft tones

Unless you confuse that as BELTING/CHEST TONES

Then that's not only stupid, that's deafness! Might as well fix those ears 

Not against soft singing or whispery especially Billie do sing very well but to say that those are STRONGER belts then just stop.  

Island would be stupid not to make this the SC6 lead :rip: RELEASE THE ALBUM SOON

On 5/19/2024 at 4:45 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

Billie's whispers, Lorde's whispers, Lana's whispers, pitchy Olivia, etc.

:michael:   Everyone is coming at Billie now since she dropped such an amazing album.  Billie and Olivia are our most successful young artists out there and it's unfortunate to see them continuously getting torn down after each and every project.    

she is amazing . i really love her music 

3 hours ago, stars said:

Above 9 mil again, #2, passed Kendrick :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

I’m so happy this is smashing. The mod chat is constantly talking about how much we love her! 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, khalyan said:

I'm so happy this is smashing. The mod chat is constantly talking about how much we love her! 

iktrrrrr espresso theme when? :clap3:

6 hours ago, Alex said:

iktrrrrr espresso theme when? :clap3:

we need that golden theme on atrl!

Weirdly didn't care much about it when it was released, but I can't get it out of my head now, a truly addictive damn good little pop song. 

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, stars said:

Almost back at #1 Global :jonny2:

:coffee2:  Espresso holding off Taylor and now Billie

This sorta went under the radar this week in between all the Taylor and Billie hooplah. Loved seeing her hustle to stay in the top 10 this week with remixes and a lyric video :clap3:

:kitty:  NPR ranked 20 musical guests for the 49th SNL season and Boygenius was 1st, Olivia 2nd, Billie was 14th and Sabrina was 15th. Last place at 20th was Ice Spice.

Just waiting to see if Sabrina can hold off Billie once those songs stop going up.  So far Sabrina is extremely stable.  Hoping the new album comes out soon.....

I swear if she pulls a Tate McRae with this amazing huge single and a decent / mid album attached to I'm gonna be pissed.

• Haha 2

In less than two months :clap3: she's coming for that top 5 YEC on the UK and it's gonna be HUGE!

• Like 3

Espresso just the 4th solo song with 4 weeks over 60 million on Spotify, after good 4 u, as it was, flowers, all part of big Grammy hauls.
Based on this weeks declines, it could get a 5th week while Kendrick and Tommy could stop at 3 weeks

• Like 1

Any chance this sneaks a week at #1 during the summer if it stays stable and rises on radio?

34 minutes ago, Lion said:

Any chance this sneaks a week at #1 during the summer if it stays stable and rises on radio?

I fear it has chances. The way this has been staying on the top 5 on Spotify despite huge releases constantly and the songs that were at the top just fall free after a week. But radio is starting to establish and everything keeps stable so I fear there are chances of a #1 in a month or so :WAP:

Any word on an album? Girl needs to capitalize on this moment immediately. And this absolutely needs to go #1, it feels like a #1 already.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.