Sabrina Carpenter - "Espresso"

kyliefever2002

1 hour ago, makeawish said:

UK #1 again! the way i shouted "QUEEN!" at the radio

3 consecutive weeks at #1 :clap3: we love to see it. Hope it could snatch some more but if it doesn't I know this will keep having a residency on the top 5 despite álbum bombs and new releases! :WAP: 

Also there must be a study because I fear the espresso sales should be getting a high percentage of gain after this release. C'mon researches! It's your time :wanda:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Walk_Away21

• SleepingTigers

• Khamis

Miss Sabrina, i continue to applaud you for releasing a good song. 

But, Miss GP is crazy for making this go #1. :rip:

tour announcement coming soon!! 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

Espresso EP with different versions :wanda:

Us talking about the "On Vacation Version" just for it to end up being the instrumental :dies:. Clever titles though

I kinda shaded this song at first by saying it wasn't anything new or special but it has completely taken hold of my life

I walk around saying "Me Espresso" when I feel down.

1 hour ago, almostsaturn said:

tour announcement coming soon!! 

..Arenas?? :toofunny3:

Then again I doubted other girls doing them and they sold so who knows 

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

she sold out the first eics tour leg in like 10 mins and she is much bigger now. i believe with the right arrangement, promo and selling strategies she can do great in arenas! 

I feel like she should've done an amphitheater tour before arenas but I'll gladly be proven wrong. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LCTV said:

Why is this lowkey good?

I think she definitely could do an arena tour. Maybe she shouldn't book the biggest arenas. Touring is bigger than ever and a hit makes wonder when it comes to touring power, especially if it's as big as big as Espresso. She's already got a solid fanbase and with Espresso smashing, she has more casual listeners than ever and I'm sure they will be interested. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

I think she definitely could do an arena tour. Maybe she shouldn't book the biggest arenas. Touring is bigger than ever and a hit makes wonder when it comes to touring power, especially if it's as big as big as Espresso. She's already got a solid fanbase and with Espresso smashing, she has more casual listeners than ever and I'm sure they will be interested. 

I think she'll do well! Steve Lacy did an arenas tour when Bad Habits was big and it wasn't as big as Espresso and he did well and he doesn't have a solid and dedicated fanbase as Sabrina. The demand for her is there in North America and the UK definitely, also Australia and New Zealand and she's like an A-List in Asia since Nonsense. Latin America also showed they are here for her so she's definitely gonna sell out on Brazil, Argentina and Chile (idk about arenas but I can see her booking small gigs and then improve it to arenas because of the demand)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LCTV said:

ate

12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I kinda shaded this song at first by saying it wasn't anything new or special but it has completely taken hold of my life

I walk around saying "Me Espresso" when I feel down.

it's never too late to switch to the bright side :eli: 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Conan Gray booked MSG & KIA Forum and his highest BB peak is 46 (I am admittedly still very confused about this one). Troye Sivan & Charli XCX are doing a full arena tour (MSG & Kia included) and Troye's never seen the inside of the top 20, while Charli hasn't had a top 10 hit in 10 years.  

I think it's a pretty natural progression for Sabrina at this point. She's been playing progressively bigger venues for the past 7-8 years. Shes opened for Taylor in stadiums. Her last tour had multiple venue upgrades and additional tickets released. On top of whole 2nd leg added at bigger venues than the first. Her tour manager even said she needed bigger venues next tour. 

If the album does well, they do a good job of hyping the tour up, and they book them strategically, I think she'll be ok. 

Edited by Poptart89

does that mean her album is coming since tour accouncement is close?

Maybe announcement during snl tonight? 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

I was thinking the same. An announcement might come. She announced Singular act 1 on James Corden and she also teased Fast Times on Jimmy Fallon, it's sth she's used to and if the album is ready I know her team is not gonna waste any opportunity since the interest is there like never did.

by the way if a tour is coming, an album is obviously coming before it's out. That's always the regular plan.

Not want to be delulu but imagina an album and tour announcement tonight  :WAP:

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

I'm betting all my coins on it 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

I need another Sabrina album tbh

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

I was thinking the same. An announcement might come. She announced Singular act 1 on James Corden and she also teased Fast Times on Jimmy Fallon, it's sth she's used to and if the album is ready I know her team is not gonna waste any opportunity since the interest is there like never did.

by the way if a tour is coming, an album is obviously coming before it's out. That's always the regular plan.

ugh I hope so, keep the tradition alive Sabrina. Better to strike while the iron's hot :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

She needs to do this :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, almostsaturn said:

she sold out the first eics tour leg in like 10 mins and she is much bigger now. i believe with the right arrangement, promo and selling strategies she can do great in arenas! 

2 hours ago, Poptart89 said:

Conan Gray booked MSG & KIA Forum and his highest BB peak is 46 (I am admittedly still very confused about this one). Troye Sivan & Charli XCX are doing a full arena tour (MSG & Kia included) and Troye's never seen the inside of the top 20, while Charli hasn't had a top 10 hit in 10 years.  

I think it's a pretty natural progression for Sabrina at this point. She's been playing progressively bigger venues for the past 7-8 years. Shes opened for Taylor in stadiums. Her last tour had multiple venue upgrades and additional tickets released. On top of whole 2nd leg added at bigger venues than the first. Her tour manager even said she needed bigger venues next tour. 

If the album does well, they do a good job of hyping the tour up, and they book them strategically, I think she'll be ok. 

Well I will be in attendance regardless so I'm wishing her nothing but sold out success! 

2 hours ago, halcyonday said:

it's never too late to switch to the bright side :eli: 

Oh I've always been a lil Carpenter since Olive released Drivers License

I liked EICS and I was happy to see Nonsense and Feather do well. I'm ready to sign up for a stan card if the album is good! 

I figured since she didn't drop any new music this week. This will basically be nonsense/feather swan song plus hard to not pass up a nonsense outro on snl when they name dropped you during the drivers license fiasco. 

I like the song and it won be over a few weeks ago but now I can't escape the song, it's always on the radio or in my mind the chorus on repeat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.