Dollar Tree renames itself to Boujee Tree

Armani?

Just as they announced that they are about to close 600 stores. Nice timing.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

They typically sell the smaller sizes of brand name items... for $7... and their store brand items are cheaply made sooooooo I'd rather take my business (and wallet) elsewhere. 

update title to: dollar tree becomes family dollar

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

update title to: dollar tree becomes family dollar

The kii is that they own family dollar.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Sheree's impact 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

Sheree's impact 

jail. :skull:

Damn they even got Dollar Tree. These price gouging needs to stop… nobody think it's weird everything has tripled in price in less then 3 years:deadbanana4:

Reminds me of what's happened with thrift stores. They were meant for people in need, but now their prices aren't any different from most retail stores.

Nevertheless, I haven't been in a Dollar Tree since I was probably in college. The one near me at the time was dirty and it turned me off to them. :skull:

• Thumbs Down 1

Worst news ever

I'd like to add that there's too many content creators constantly posting about Dollar Tree new items and home decor DIYs... I feel like they ruined it as well. 

• Thanks 1

Whoever is running this franchise is literally a nutcase and I predict, with full confidence, every "dollar" tree in existence will be closed within 15 years if they pull this ****. Hello! False marketing, you twats :khalyan2:

It's become a Dollarssss Store

Edited by TROJAN

I'm not sure why Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, and Dollar General still exist.  You walk into one of those and it's like walking into the 1980's.  Just feels trashy.  And they really aren't cheaper than Walmart.

59 minutes ago, shinyshimmery said:

I'd like to add that there's too many content creators constantly posting about Dollar Tree new items and home decor DIYs... I feel like they ruined it as well. 

I know a YouTuber who does Dollar Tree "hauls". :rip:  There's a market, actually.

They gentrified Dollar Tree too :rip:

Broke with cheap taste is a more accurate name.

Dollar stores are disgusting

I think the OP might be fake news. I asked an employee today about the name change and they didn't know what I was talking about

• Haha 2

Blame Nicki for that, the bargain bin smash Pink Friday nails brought all of the customers there x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.