Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Do you have a pretty face?

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

💀 and what does this have to do with having a pretty face?

He means that his face is considered pretty by the standard :chick1:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • face is pretty a$$ for days     

  • cuteboyzay
    cuteboyzay

    Idk. I get complimented a lot but I only think I'm attractive because I think I'm attractive lmao. Like even if people didn't find me attractive I have a reallyyy weird sense of self-confidence that I

  • Smarticle
    Smarticle

    @suburbannature has the opposite

People tell me that i do but i never see myself the way others see me 

as Gaga said my biggest enemy is me

No, I look like an idiot. But I have the best ass in Poland and that's a win for me.

TOMT] Old viral GIF of girl dancing who's only redeemable quality was  bouncy boobs : r/tipofmytongue

I've been told I have a beautiful face by older women unprompted, but I'm not sure if that's good enough for my peers.

Mixed opinions. Some dudes are like........Oh youre pretty. Other ones are like. Not my type and block me lol
Sadly i have awful skin and thats ruins everything :rip:

Dont have a beard or go to the gym, i think that could help me to a lot :gaycat2:

i have strange features cause im from Black / Middle Eastern / White / Native American  heritage. 

yes, but it's hard work & i deserve it.

 

i don't mean plastic surgery, but staying constantly hot is hard and needs to be taken care of.

Number ten in the face, slim in the waist, fat in the ass, do you want a taste?

Yes, but sometimes I have to fight against dark circles around the eyes which can be annoying

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.