Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

I HATE that she;s like STR8 STR8....her getting into a relationship with Billie could save this era :'( Have her on the remix of These Walls and suddenly the song title changes meanings and then she can feature on a remix of Lunch :'( 

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Miss Harajuku said:

can she run back to TaP and ben already and ask for his forgiveness :monkey:

it's been done before so maybe! :'( Ariana came running to Scooter when she "underperformed" during the start of Dangerous Woman era or whatever (that era had huge top 10 hits that we can only dream of) but yeah I hope she comes back to him...he seemed to sincerely LOVE her and was like proud that he was managing her. He swamped his social media with her sometimes treating Lana like she didn't exist as his artist :'( 

• Thanks 1

Illusion is still that girl :ihype:

Posted (edited)

streets saying tour announcement after/on Glasto, less dates than FN but a BIGGER show. :duck:

Edited by Papi Juancho

15 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

less dates

THANK GOD.

We want this era DONE quickly. But not too quickly. It deserves a 4th single and a cute short tour tbh. But by 2025 or EARLY 2026 we need DL4.

I love the songs but some of them definitely did not age well like FN tracks (These Walls:allears:). With that being said, Whatcha doing had both disco and psychedelic elements, could be hit for her. Falling Forever is in the category of Houdini, Training Season, dark and grungy, feels out of the place on album!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IBeMe said:

THANK GOD.

We want this era DONE quickly. But not too quickly. It deserves a 4th single and a cute short tour tbh. But by 2025 or EARLY 2026 we need DL4.

Id say 2026 take whole of 2025 off ... no song no promo nada disappear completely and return in October 2026. Make the best songs you can get a great a&r to execute the vision,hire the best producers, perfect the album. She needs blinding lights level of hit songs next era.work harder in the studio and also hirz back tap management. They did wonders for her made her a massive artist circa 2019-2020 .

• Like 1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SayIt said:

And they should push Maria in Europe - stations will happily spam this song over here.

FF and Happy For You (if they chart) will come and go, she has 2 tracks left on the album worthy of single treatment :rip: 

18 minutes ago, SayIt said:

FF and HFY? Oh she deserves to tank

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, SayIt said:

I fear we lost :dancehall:. It should be these walls! 

There's no more singles left on this after Illusion

:suburban:

Ok so theres only one explanation for these choices: She went scuba diving and lost her hearing and thus her ear for hits. 

Theres literally NO other explanation

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Falling Forever is one of her best songs, y'all have shite taste clearly and are only interested in what the GP will like :coffee2:

Success stans will never be a vibe s:wan:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Also is there even any confirmation of the next single? They're still pushing Illusion to radio so unless there's confirmation of the next single then that tweets source is: trust me bro :rip:

These Walls, Falling Forever, and Maria would be fine choices I think. HFY however can stay an album track :biblionny:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Falling Forever is one of her best songs, y'all have shite taste clearly and are only interested in what the GP will like :coffee2:

We just like our hearing and would like to keep it

today's update is too depressing to post at this point

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

today's update is too depressing to post at this point

Post it so certain user can cry again about people being too negative here

halcyonday

• Haha 3

Just now, Supervillain said:

Post it so certain user can cry again about people being too negative here

halcyonday

#187 (-37) Training Season [1,185,546]

N/A Houdini

N/A Illusion

N/A Cold Heart

there it is

gretchen-sad.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Radical Floptimism

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SayIt said:

I think Happy For You could work. I mean, it's one of the highlights of the album imo and it would certainly show the GP another side of her. They are used to uptempo songs from her, so maybe HFY could save the era and bring some freshness. I still want Maria tho. :coffee2:

Spoiler

I love FF but it can stay a cute album track

Edited by Migs
  • Haha 1

Illusion #11 at Pop radio :party:

11 (+2) Illusion: 6728 (+15) | 15.652 (+0.047) 

12 (+2) I Had Some Help: 6473 (+100) | 18.540 (+0.547) 

13 (+2) End of Beginning: 6333 (+94) | 14.284 (+0.149) 

14 (+2) Save Me: 5131 (-7) | 9.591 (+0.006) 

Stream Illusion :gayalipacat5:

End of an Era would've been a suitable final single choice but the ship has sailed

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.