Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

47 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

btch i need a dua lipa stroopwafel as well tf

 

and y'all said Daddy Lipa wasn't coming through with the promo

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Just now, SayIt said:

WW for the entire album? or USA only? 

WW :dancehall3:

This album sets her up to have an album that explores a more alt/indie sound which I think she needs to explore more. Get away from the pop sound for a bit because she really needs to get the US back on board at least a little bit. 

 

A Houdini performance for all the singles would be fine but we cannot have 2 mega bombs coming after the lead again :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I would sell myself on the black market for a hit to save this era, a Taylor collab would be so delightful atp :deadbanana4:

Just saw your pictures in the Post Your Picture thread, maybe you really can save the era by selling yourself.

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

1 minute ago, TayDuaStan said:

WW :dancehall3:

I understand now why everyone is saying "Get behind me Dua"  :'(

Just now, Relampago. said:

This album sets her up to have an album that explores a more alt/indie sound which I think she needs to explore more. Get away from the pop sound for a bit because she really needs to get the US back on board at least a little bit. 

 

A Houdini performance for all the singles would be fine but we cannot have 2 mega bombs coming after the lead again :rip: 

DL4 produced by Aaron Dessner. I would be down for it :allears:

16 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

French Exit. Song of the year :alexz2::alexz2:

OMG…there are other French Exit stans?! :duca:
 

French Exit :alexz:

1 hour ago, illia said:

SDsffdsfdwsdfsdf yes she kinda set herself up with the whole "psychedelic" thing

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

 

Did her publicist not listen to the album? They should've banned the word "psychedelia" from her vocabulary

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

The first week numbers for this will be psychedelically alarming, I'll give her that

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

4 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Just saw your pictures in the Post Your Picture thread, maybe you really can save the era by selling yourself.

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

I posted a thirst trap for all 3 single releases + the album release promoting all of them

 

I'm gonna get Dua those extra 10 streams if it's the last thing I do 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, SayIt said:

OMG…there are other French Exit stans?! :duca:
 

French Exit :alexz:

It's my 2nd favorite non-single on the album atm! 

Just now, Relampago. said:

I posted a thirst trap for all 3 single releases + the album release promoting all of them

 

I'm gonna get Dua those extra 10 streams if it's the last thing I do 

 

spacer.png

Maybe if I could see those thirst traps I would be incentivised to stream the album even more.

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

She better come through with the mini Summer tour cause she needs something to awake the public's interest! :fish2:

nothing can save the basic and uninspired era (error) if she doesn't end it in a week and pretends it never happened

 

cant wait for her to release the real DL3 in 2028:deadbanana4:

just finished listening and i'm surprised, but at the same time not, to see the mediocre reviews

 

i think everyone anticipated another album full of bops and dance hits, but i like what she did with this album. it reminds me of ESV but a lot better. some of the songwriting is clunky but every song feels very cohesive, great airy production, and Dua just overall feels at ease with this album

 

sure it won't have the hits people are wanting, but its great music and a really strong album 

On the bright side, we won't have to fight for tour tickets. :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

i think everyone anticipated another album full of bops and dance hits

the reviews drag it for not being psychedelic like she promised

i loved the album, it's on repeat! But I had some thoughts abt it that i wanted to share:

- My biggest complain is that I don't have a problem if the album is too short, but I have a problem if it feels too short - if that makes sense somehow... FN (OG - also 11 songs) has a total runtime of 37m17s, while RO has a total runtime of 36m35s, it has praticaly no difference, but it feels shorter imo. Which leads me to another point, can we PLEASE get an extended version of the album? I made my own version of the album with a playlist, adding H, TS and I extended versions and omfg...

 

Other than that, I really wish the psychedelic, britpop, trip hop influences were more palpable.

 

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

 

gag it

Bestie, any tea about the Jason Evigan, Koz, Jeff Bhasker, Andrew Watt sessions she scrapped? Were they really that bad for her to only use the Danny x Kevin songs on the final album?

 IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This album sets her up to have an album that explores a more alt/indie sound which I think she needs to explore more. Get away from the pop sound for a bit because she really needs to get the US back on board at least a little bit. 

 

A Houdini performance for all the singles would be fine but we cannot have 2 mega bombs coming after the lead again :rip: 

She doesn't really need the US tho. Look at her debut album, several songs completely tanked in the US like No Lie, Hotter than Hell, Blow Your Mind, IDGAF… yet they still have amazing numbers because they were huge WW. This is era is tanking everywhere, Asia completely dropped her, I feel like LatAm is lowkey dropping her too which is sad tbh, she was a force  during 2017 - 2022. And I think the UK is not stanning this era too, France and the Netherlands are lowkey the only countries truly stanning this era. 


I think she needs better music + marketing. 

Just now, magazine said:

FInally listening to this :duca:

Please finish the whole album before 8pm ET, we need it for the first day streams

black wendy williams GIF

Glastonbury will be bittersweet, her biggest show happening on the worst moment of her career :deadbanana2: maybe it will be her redemption, it did wonders for Beyoncé in the UK during the 4 era. 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.