Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

In all seriousness though if no more songs leak from this album's sessions, I hope she's at least gonna pity release a deluxe someday. The damage has already been done

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

Edited by PerfectCure

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 841.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

btch i need a dua lipa stroopwafel as well tf

 

wouldn't be an iconic flop without an iconic strange promo 

the Born This Way Bus is shaking 

 

spacer.png

 

 

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Likeeee, Levitating Remix has better production than a lot of the album

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

 

An excellent project, we need Club RO stat

Better production than WHAT album? Mustn't be Radical Religion, that I know

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

 

But yas, stan CFN

I need Whatcha Doing PERCHED at TTH #1 for the next MONTH. 

 

STAT!

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh Grammys Season they hit you are

 

Wait I had no idea TS only peaked at number 152 on US Apple Music, I don't even wanna know where Illusion peaked.

 

The album seems to be doing well on Apple Music but if I recall correctly even Kylie's Tension was almost top 20 on Apple Music US so that is probably not a good way to judge its commercial performance.

Those projected streams.........Not the girls doing a French exit after French Exit :deadbanana4:

 

I only like 3 songs on the album and that's including "Houdini".

"Falling Forever" and "Maria" are the other two. 

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Yes era over, we're over, career over, etc 

 

spacer.png

I know wbk this is a flop, but LESS THAN 19 MILLION streams flop???? C'mon now not even I expected that :deadbanana4:

 

I….'m just wondering where everyone went

The way Watcha Doing as a title correlates more with Illusion's chorus than with its actual song

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

yeah, the girls thinking the single would do +5M on album release day were tripping :rip:

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

 

@dualipa mama let's research

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

 

give knee a bone too

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

wouldn't be an iconic flop without an iconic strange promo 

the Born This Way Bus is shaking 

 

spacer.png

 

 

Let's not forget this mess:

 

spacer.png

 

We were so over since the beginning, I'm surprised (some) of us stayed positive for so long :toofunny3:

12 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

Are you papa lipa at this point

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

No not at all. This is my first Dua Lipa album release on ATRL and despite the ups and downs I want to have the best experience I can! 

1 minute ago, Cain said:

I….'m just wondering where everyone went

They're still there... in TTH. She's just not anymore though.

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

1 minute ago, Cain said:

I know wbk this is a flop, but LESS THAN 19 MILLION streams flop???? C'mon now not even I expected that :deadbanana4:

 

I….'m just wondering where everyone went

They went Houdini luv. A true impactful smasha in the end, smashed so hard it ended her streams :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Wait I had no idea TS only peaked at number 152 on US Apple Music, I don't even wanna know where Illusion peaked.

 

The album seems to be doing well on Apple Music but if I recall correctly even Kylie's Tension was almost top 20 on Apple Music US so that is probably not a good way to judge its commercial performance.

oh it didn't peak, honey


spacer.png

I don't get what you're seeing in These Walls, it's in my bottom 3 right now :lakitu:

6 hours ago, Melly_ said:

I'm currently on Anything For Love.

 

I quite like the album.  I also enjoyed Miley's last release and it seems similar 

 

Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+

Yea I was getting endless summer vacation vibes as well.

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

I know wbk this is a flop, but LESS THAN 19 MILLION streams flop???? C'mon now not even I expected that :deadbanana4:

 

I….'m just wondering where everyone went

:rip: 

Just now, SayIt said:

No not at all. This is my first Dua Lipa album release on ATRL and despite the ups and downs I want to have the best experience I can! 

Let us know when the ups are here Dukagjin 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Post Malone said:

They're still there... in TTH. She's just not anymore though.

 

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

TTH lost relevance once Doja got the cover and didnt even debut in top 200

IMG_0226.gif?ex=663611ca&is=6634c04a&hm=

 

@Spotify TURN on autoplay for all songs fast

I will keep Dua's man safe while she fights the lashings tomorrow.

 

Calum get on top of me!

spacer.png

Can we admit These Walls is the best song on the album at least? It's so pretty.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.