Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

Just now, NostalgiawithDua said:

It's almost as if they reviewed the leaked lyrics and called it a day…:suburban:

I thought the same lol, but it was worth posting anyway. The optimistic messages need to outnumber the annoying ones starting now.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 840.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

I hope we will get some reviews which will be more specific regarding the musical and production side of each song as well ...

tbh she might as well have released today to avoid potential leaks and early impressions from listening parties influencing people's opinions because Taylor's domination certainly won't stop come May 3rd :duck:

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I think in 2026 we'll see a full circle return to 2016 when hip-hop/dancehall really in power. 

 

Considering Potion and Demeanor mega flopped I would think she'd avoid that sound, but I can see her on a track like Needed Me or One Dance. 

 

She really should lean into a sexy era. She's gorgeous and her deep voice would be so good for sultry music. We already know she can do dancepop like no other, but I'd want to see her take on more urban-leaning mid tempos and dancehall-inspired music. 

Didn't she smash in the urban era (2016-2018) with her debut?  her sound has always been very pop 

Although I agree a change in sound could benefit her, maybe a Timbaland/Nelly furtado sexy type of album could be great 

Ben can rot idgaf! Yes Dua yes creative freedom and artistry :clap3: we're about to get her best song to date 'Happy for You' and that's all we need!

I think what they initially wanted to do is "Future Nostalgia" part 2 and Dua didn't wanted that, even I have to agree that I don't think Kevin himself is able to make perfect pop record in terms of some production choices (lack of progression, lack of ad-libs, differences in choruses) but I think as a co-producer he can bring the element of experimentation which Dua wanted, and for me personally all three singles so far are more that satisfying.

 

maria? a ballad? dua literally said it was a "fun" one and there are no ballads :rip:

 

this also makes it sound like falling forever is a huge bop like illusion 

34 minutes ago, Burqa said:

 

maria? a ballad? dua literally said it was a "fun" one and there are no ballads :rip:

Haha not the "wish I could share the lyrics" when we had all lyrics since the album announcement

 

Also... ballad? huh

The way the Ariana fans who listened to Eternal Sunshine early were like "omg her best album to date, she doesn't miss, it's so good!!:duca:" Etc whereas I can already bet the negative more critical Dua fans tonight are gonna be like "well it was cute, definitely some fun bops on the album I guess, doesn't compare to FN" :ahh:

It's kinda insane how someone was able to easily get their hands on the album. :gaycat7:

8 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I'm worried for this album :'(

Surprisingly I'm not worried at all, based what we heard so far and based on reviews which says it is cohesive body of work I feel like it will be great summer album ;)

38 minutes ago, Augmented said:

The way the Ariana fans who listened to Eternal Sunshine early were like "omg her best album to date, she doesn't miss, it's so good!!:duca:" Etc whereas I can already bet the negative more critical Dua fans tonight are gonna be like "well it was cute, definitely some fun bops on the album I guess, doesn't compare to FN" :ahh:

This album is already better than FN IMO from the singles alone

7 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

This album is already better than FN IMO from the singles alone

GODini alone clears half of FN easily

Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True GIF - Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True Twitter GIFs

5 hours ago, Cain said:

Okay but there's literally two Ian songs on the album for anyone 'wondering' what he would've done with the songs this era :psyduck: you don't have to wonder much longer

And no Jeff Bhasker or Andrew Watt… :skull:

8 minutes ago, Augmented said:

GODini alone clears half of FN easily

Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True GIF - Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True Twitter GIFs

Future Nostalgia, Don't Start Now, Physical, Pretty Please, Levitating, Love Again, Break My Heart sweeties

 

Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True GIF - Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True Twitter GIFs

18 minutes ago, Cain said:

Future Nostalgia, Don't Start Now, Physical, Pretty Please, Levitating, Love Again, Break My Heart sweeties

 

Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True GIF - Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True Twitter GIFs

Now I definitely didn't say it was clearing that half :dies: except BMH :coffee:

Not the album already being on store shelves in Spain… :rip:

Someone's getting fired

Edited by TayDuaStan

I should check my local media markt if they maybe put up something already. Just for fun

 

Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True GIF - Jnkcentrals No Its True Its True Twitter GIFs

The fact there's been at lest three stores with the album on display (with one of them effectively selling it to someone) and it hasn't leaked yet is truly crazy. Also at this point this pretty much confirms the album was set to release today, it can't be a coincidence.

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Also at this point this pretty much confirms the album was set to release today, it can't be a coincidence.

TTPD effect?

1 minute ago, Elder said:

TTPD effect?

Yeah, although it's not like TTPD won't still be slaying the charts next week so the delay feels kinda pointless :skull:

55 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

And no Jeff Bhasker or Andrew Watt… :skull:

Andrew Wyatt is credited on These Walls, kevin isn't….

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.