Perrie - "Forget About Us"

JustLikeMagic

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

This song really came and went for me, sadly. It's an inoffensive bop and I don't *hate* it by any means, but I don't find myself particularly wanting to come back to this

The moment i heard Ed was on this i knew what was coming 

I wonder if Jade worked with MNEK 🤔

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• tbhmatt

• WERKER

• ImpressMeMuch

36 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

The moment i heard Ed was on this i knew what was coming 

I wonder if Jade worked with MNEK 🤔

Yes, Jade has worked with MNEK, although we obviously don't know if any of their work together will make the cut 

Honestly, i've really enjoyed most of the solo output so far: Boyz, Bad Thing, Forget About Us and Don't Say Love in particular.

My Love is decent, the video however is great.

Stealin' Love is not it and Forbidden Fruit sounds terrible.

I'm not particularly in a rush for them to get back together just yet, i'm enjoying the majority of the stuff and i'm intrigued to see what direction Jade goes.

I hope Jesy releases more songs, i've enjoyed her two songs a lot and I have faith in Perrie. However, both Perrie and Jesy were my favourites in the group so that may be why i'm holding out for more solo music before any reunion.

4 hours ago, The Slayer said:

I loved this, so chaotic!

I was just about to link this too haha

at 5:26 she says standard will have 12-14 tracks and deluxe will have more cause more the merrier as she said. hopefully the deluxe will see the light of day:alexz3:

• Like 1

Im tempted to get tickets but I'm not impressed with the line up.

I wouldn't be surprised if they book all 3 girls from Little Mix at the Capital Summertime Ball :duca:

It seems like the girls follow the same pattern initial hype with a top 10 single except Lehigh #11 peak. Then every release after just does worst and worst. I dont think any of them will put out a full album. I could see all 4 members getting back together for a comeback...

Edited by popstyle

11 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

So she will probably release one more song before this which is the banger everyone is hinting at. I wonder if it will be one of the Fred Again productions?

5 hours ago, popstyle said:

It seems like the girls follow the same pattern initial hype with a top 10 single except Lehigh #11 peak. Then every release after just does worst and worst. I dont think any of them will put out a full album. I could see all 4 members getting back together for a comeback...

Perrie will definitely release the album, it is fully recorded and ready to go as opposed to Leigh-Anne who was still in the studio.

• Like 1

Interview starts at the 5minute mark:

up to 26 in the mids 

• Like 1

That is positive, however the streams aren't looking too good.

3 hours ago, Yawn said:

up to 26 in the mids 

Great, now start shipping the vinyls and cassettes :lakitu:

1 hour ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Great, now start shipping the vinyls and cassettes :lakitu:

I received my cassettes today, I didn't receive a dispatch email. Now awaiting the vinyls…

17 hours ago, The Slayer said:

I received my cassettes today, I didn't receive a dispatch email. Now awaiting the vinyls…

ok hopefully the shipped cassettes were not counted into the midweeks then :eli:

Im so happy the live is on streaming too!

On 4/28/2024 at 2:54 PM, The Slayer said:

Honestly, i've really enjoyed most of the solo output so far: Boyz, Bad Thing, Forget About Us and Don't Say Love in particular.

My Love is decent, the video however is great.

Stealin' Love is not it and Forbidden Fruit sounds terrible.

I'm not particularly in a rush for them to get back together just yet, i'm enjoying the majority of the stuff and i'm intrigued to see what direction Jade goes.

I hope Jesy releases more songs, i've enjoyed her two songs a lot and I have faith in Perrie. However, both Perrie and Jesy were my favourites in the group so that may be why i'm holding out for more solo music before any reunion.

Justice for stealin love!!!

I'm pretty sure the next single is definitely called 'Tears' as the Sun reported. Her record label uploaded a TikTok where she says she's filming the next singles video soon and she's so excited she could shed a tear 👀 and she faked wiping one away.

24 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I'm pretty sure the next single is definitely called 'Tears' as the Sun reported. Her record label uploaded a TikTok where she says she's filming the next singles video soon and she's so excited she could shed a tear 👀 and she faked wiping one away.

Interesting, have they changed plans then? I was so sure Rollercoaster was the next single 

After Little Mix's excellent videography, she's only serving that kind of music video? Was there no budget? :toofunny2: I was expecting Teenage Dream type of music video.

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

ok hopefully the shipped cassettes were not counted into the midweeks then :eli:

I'm pretty sure cassettes were shipped last week, I had a dispatch notice on Thursday but didnt arrive til this week. I'm sure the casettes were only a few anyway, its the vinyl's that matter! Where are they :deadbanana4:

29 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

After Little Mix's excellent videography

I don't know if you're joking but the majority of their videos were rubbish? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

Interesting, have they changed plans then? I was so sure Rollercoaster was the next single 

I thought so too, here is the video!

believe it when i see it.

Wonder what the delay with the vinyls is :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.