Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Perrie - "Forget About Us"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Not bad actually but don't insult her by comparing to Kelly Clarkson (a fake person with bad personality/music and whatever) hope it do well

  • Every. Single. Time. I scroll by this thread my head instantly goes I DON'T WANT YOU EVER TO FORGET ABOUT US   I'm so excited to hear this in full!

  • It sounds dated af…

9 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Is that 'Tears' playing in the background, do we think?

It is! She's liking comments that ask if the song that is playing is the next single on TikTok!

Just now, The Slayer said:

It is! She's liking comments that ask if the song that is playing is the next single on TikTok!

Aaaah I hope we get an official announcement / snippet soon 

I hope Perrie and her team/label just kip on with the era rollout and not let this songs chart performance leave her in a Leigh-Anne like rollout. 

 

Get the album out, get a cute UK/Ireland (maybe European small scale venues) tour on the cards. 

10-31-34-34-42-46-52. 
 

Four weeks top 40. Seven weeks so far top 75. Think we will get ten+ weeks in the top 75. 
 

Wonder if this is what her team expected?

This is all just so boring, my god hurry up.

 

All four of these girls take so long :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

This is all just so boring, my god hurry up.

 

All four of these girls take so long :deadbanana:


I agree though, the constant non-"teasers" is NOT hyping me up it's just annoying me

 

Tbh, Forget About Us is doing much better than I expected on charts and radio. The Spotify numbers are bad though so I really hope that the label will invest more into Spotify playlists. It's a pity that it charts on iTunes and Apple music but not on a more relevant platform. 

 

Based on the snippet, Tears sounds like a good radio song but I don't know if it's the best option for the second single. I just hope that it'll do good and that the rest of the singles she has planned won't get scrapped. She clearly has material for an album. 

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.