Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

St. Vincent - 'All Born Screaming'

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, wraith said:

I noticed this as well. I also think it's weird that she basically done what they wanted from her - which they acknowledge in the review - but yet are still not into with the result. The score is a good score, but I still feel they are underscoring her for some reason.

tbh she trolled a LOT of the press in her masseduction promo campaign, wouldn't be surprised if she pissed off quite a few journalists around that time who still eyeroll at her (making them crawl into boxes to interview her etc) or think she's pretentious and wanna knock her down a few 

 

 

I LOVE THIS ALBUM :jonny:

  • Replies 426
  • Views 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • truthteller
    truthteller

    thank you for leaving me alone

  • conquxror
    conquxror

    there is both poetry and tragedy in all death. it's a romantic way of looking at life and i understand why it would weird somebody out but i don't think st vincent is being weird at all. she's just be

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    THE discography if you think about it  

And Ladies and gentlemen do remember me smiling

The queer on the train said as she jumped off the platform

 

6jqr4Zd.gif

just started the album 

 

6jqr4Zd.gif

 

hell is near is an excellent opener 

alright i had some apple pie moonshine and have begun walking and am now about to press play

6jqr4Zd.gif

oh What the f*ck ???? :jonny5: the beginning of Hell Is Near WHAT

A fantastic album all around, by far her best work since S/T! 
It sounds so dynamic and has such an interesting use of genre mixing. My only complaint is I want more…

Excellent album, mother did not disappoint :heart:
6jqr4Zd.gif
Will be on repeat this whole weekend

VIOLENT TIMES SONG OF THE YEAR OH YES IT'S TRUE

MgXIqOV.gif

alien mother is giving VOCALS

MgXIqOV.gif

The insiders and reviewers were correct, this is in instant top 3 album from her. Dare I say one of her most diverse albums in terms of sound? 

 

I don't particularly enjoy the Sophie lyrics either but the lyrics to one verse don't affect the full experience or even the rest of that song.

I'm at the end of Sweetest Fruit and this is the most progressive music not only that I've ever heard HER do, but also that I've heard to come out of 2024. point blank. she's a musical genius, insane 

MgXIqOV.gif

um okay so I definitely am gonna need to digest this a bit cause holy F*CK is it some of the most detailed and sonically rich music I've heard since this decade started but WOW

 

yeah this is easily in her trinity now for me :jonny3: sorry Masseduction, I'll love you forever but a new supreme has entered the court

DUDE, I'm 4 songs into this album, halfway into Flea and OMG :jonny5: WHAT IS SHE DOING? This is soooo good. You'll always be famous St. Vincent

SHE IS GOING INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :ghostface: Flea is a 10/10, no question

Edited by Blackout2006

This might be her most poetic album lyrically - the words are  just so gorgeously  and tastefully written except the SOPHIE's bit; OMG, it sounds sooo tone deaf. They're the kinds of poems that make you ponder and contemplate. Sonically, it's already wayyyyyyyy better than her last album. OOH i can already tell this album will be top 3 for me with more spins. 

 

Hell is Near is the perfect opening!!

Edited by Kh-Loud

I actually can't wait to get off work, get some weed and spend my friday's night with this album!!! This is the pefect album to listen to while you smoke weed fkldjsafkd

 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

49 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

A fantastic album all around, by far her best work since S/T! 
It sounds so dynamic and has such an interesting use of genre mixing. My only complaint is I want more…

The track list and pacing is so tight that it definitely leaves me wanting more as well. This would be a perfect album for a companion EP down the line.

cool album, I like the maddening and psychedelic production

 

see what happens when you fire Jack Antonoff

2 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

tbh she trolled a LOT of the press in her masseduction promo campaign, wouldn't be surprised if she pissed off quite a few journalists around that time who still eyeroll at her (making them crawl into boxes to interview her etc) or think she's pretentious and wanna knock her down a few 

 

 

I LOVE THIS ALBUM :jonny:

omg what is this story about boxes? 

listening and I can already tell this is the body of work I've been craving from miss clarke

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.