Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

I hope there's more Gesaffelstein on this one, B2b was the collab I didn't know I needed :jonny5:

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

2 hours ago, Temporal said:

I hope there's more Gesaffelstein on this one, B2b was the collab I didn't know I needed :jonny5:

This :jonny: I always dreamed about Gesaffelstein working with my faves and now that it has happened I need more. 

On 4/5/2024 at 9:28 AM, LCTV said:

 

I wish this was Charli :jamming: 

I used to like her so much, but every song of hers sounds the same it's almost annoying.

 

I've ordered the 360 Brat vinyl, red picture disk and blue picture disk! They're all gonna look so good together.

I'm so obsessed with Club Classics and B2b :jonny6:

can June come already?

i still can't get over the Boiler Room set 

like it's on repeat daily. they did THAT. 

a cultural reset indeed. 

 

the Easyfun 365 remix will make club history when it's released 

why do i have a feeling this will be her best album, von dutch is my favorite song of hers in years :jonny:

1 hour ago, TheGerm said:

can not wait for the LA show in june :jamming:

I got tickets for that date and I'm hoping she has a surprise guest since I saw that back in the Crash tour she had Troye and Kim Petras and in the Charli tour she had Kim, Brooke Candy and HAIM. :jonny5:

3 hours ago, BeachRat said:

i still can't get over the Boiler Room set 

like it's on repeat daily. they did THAT. 

a cultural reset indeed. 

 

the Easyfun 365 remix will make club history when it's released 

i was thinking she should have done the boiler room set after the album release coz it set the bar kinda high.
like, its so high energy and maybe thats one of the reasons these single releases have left me wanting for something more :gaycat6:

 

7 hours ago, flower moon said:

i was thinking she should have done the boiler room set after the album release coz it set the bar kinda high.
like, its so high energy and maybe thats one of the reasons these single releases have left me wanting for something more :gaycat6:

i feel like the album will go hard especially the non singles & the remixes, while some albums tracks will still sound pop (2) for a wider fan approach

On 4/4/2024 at 5:09 AM, Curaga said:

She really said, 

73a0d18ceaaf8b69fe183ab5189e156af47cea8e.pnj

As she should 💅🏻💥💚

 

obsessed with everything so far!

ranking after it all sinked in a bit now:

b2b>von dutch>club classics>vd remix 

I've never been a Charli stan, so has she done something like b2b before? To me, it sounds like something from some Slayyyter vault.

32 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

I've never been a Charli stan, so has she done something like b2b before? To me, it sounds like something from some Slayyyter vault.

I am usually kinda off with similiar songs, but maybe you'd like No Angel, Girls Night Out, Roll With Me or Focus

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

I've never been a Charli stan, so has she done something like b2b before? To me, it sounds like something from some Slayyyter vault.

It reminds me of her song c2.0

According to someone on LanaBoards, Rewind is a Kelela cover, can someone confirm? :rip:

7 minutes ago, xokuba said:

According to someone on LanaBoards, Rewind is a Kelela cover, can someone confirm? :rip:

no :clack:

On 4/8/2024 at 2:25 AM, SweetTalker said:

I've never been a Charli stan, so has she done something like b2b before? To me, it sounds like something from some Slayyyter vault.

Her Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 mixtapes/albums, and her mini No Angel era are very similar.  Tbh Slayyyter was very influenced by SOPHIE, PC Music, and Charli's 2016 and 2017 work, not the other way around.  To be even more accurate, B2b even shares a lot of similarities from her first album, True Romance, which came out in 2013.  Charli was always many steps ahead of the other alt-pop girls.

don't know if this has been asked and i cba to look. is the 365 from the boiler room the official version or a remix? because she performed it again yesterday didn't she?

 

praying its the official, i cant get it out of my head.mp3

On 4/12/2024 at 1:02 PM, dreamofyou said:

don't know if this has been asked and i cba to look. is the 365 from the boiler room the official version or a remix? because she performed it again yesterday didn't she?

 

praying its the official, i cant get it out of my head.mp3

Easyfun remix.

She's sending out more vocal clips via her community. I got one that said "Sweat". 

1 minute ago, Mystic Warrior said:

She's sending out more vocal clips via her community. I got one that said "Sweat". 

i got "sweat" too. sounds like troye also.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.