Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

ARE WE GETTING A TRACKLIST AND DATE FOR JUNE 28th FINALLY???

 

and MEAN GIRLS VIDEO WITH JULIA AND GABRIETTE?? 

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

My bf got "sympathy is a knife" texted to him. 3 songs left, waiting on my text :coffee:

365

360

So i

Von dutch

Club classics

B2b

Girl, so confusing

Everything is romantic

The apple

Rewind

I might say something stupid

Sympathy is a knife

Talk talk

 

2 more

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

365

360

So i

Von dutch

Club classics

B2b

Girl, so confusing

Everything is romantic

The apple

Rewind

I might say something stupid

Sympathy is a knife

Talk talk

 

2 more

the lana del rey x taylor swift ass titles 

 

stan

 

mean girls better be the next one....or else

14 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

I just got one - "I think about it all the time"

wasnt there a demo with that name that leaked a while ago about wanting to have babies? 

ok this hoe better be saving spring breakers for something and not taxi'ing it :biblio: it's the best song from the era so far

i thought some insider already confirmed spring breakers wouldn't be on it

32 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Is it just Club Classics, B2b that have leaked?

Girl, so confusing and I think about it all the time have been leaked for some time now

Are the 2 songs coming out "tonight" like Midnight EST or Friday

I thought she was "bringing back b-sides" or whatever so we might get spring breakers on a single release?

1 hour ago, Heidi's Chair said:

Girl, so confusing and I think about it all the time have been leaked for some time now

No they haven't?

That is so annoying that she teased spring Breakers so hard and now we'll probably never get it :rip:

1 hour ago, HonourableVomit said:

I thought she was "bringing back b-sides" or whatever so we might get spring breakers on a single release?

Yeah I feel like she might do that. I think she might also do a remix version of the album and include it there. 

1 hour ago, Edgy said:

No they haven't?

Girl has been on d*ree for months but I think it was a very early demo cause it serves garageband / voice note 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.