Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

Is B2b produced by Gessafelstein? She DEVOURED, that bridge is like going back to Heavy Metal Lover / BTW days.

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Just now, Epica said:

Is B2b produced by Gessafelstein? She DEVOURED, that bridge is like going back to Heavy Metal Lover / BTW days.

yes it is

1 minute ago, xokuba said:

yes it is

where are you seeing the items in stock luv, tryinna cop the signed cd

B2B is amazing :clap3: Club Classics is cute but will need a few more listens, luv the SOPHIE shoutout :heart:

 

Von Dutch Remix > Von Dutch = B2B > Club Classics

 

I'm liking everything and Von Dutch grew on me a lot over the last month but I don't know, everything is still kinda Charli on auto-pilot for me so far :chick3: Maybe I just had incredibly high expectations and set the bar too high for her nnn. I do hope that she considers releasing Brat (Boiler Room Remix) and its a continuous mix like a DJ set though.

2 minutes ago, Joyride said:

where are you seeing the items in stock luv, tryinna cop the signed cd

it's available on the eu store, not uk

https://store.eu.charlixcx.com/products/brat-signed-cd

Edited by xokuba

2 minutes ago, xokuba said:

it's available on the eu store, not uk

https://store.eu.charlixcx.com/products/brat-signed-cd

just saw. tried to check out and it says there aren't any shipping options available :jonny4:

Both sides on the Club classics / B2b 7" includes '??????‘ as a second track

Just now, Joyride said:

just saw. tried to check out and it says there aren't any shipping options available :jonny4:

I'm sorry :cries:

16 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

It sends me how she's teasing this as a club record when there's so many mid slow songs

 

360 sounds like an XCX World early demo

"Girl, so confusing" and "I think about it all the time" both leaked and they're not good :rip: 

babe those absolutely were not final versions of those songs

my card keeps declining with all of the RBG variants... but i tried doing a smaller transaction somewhere else and it worked... did they actually sell out 3500 copies on each one? like wtf

B2b is way too repetitive for me but Club classics is the best song of the era so far

 

Spring breakers is so cvnt too, I'm sad it's not on the album

oh... the orange variant will be sold as an UO in the US

got the green picture disc DAMN MY WALLET but i'm sure it will be the AOTY and the value in 10 years will be insane. 

 

i can NOT believe it's SO close JUNE 7th COME THROUGHHH

I bought CRASH on vinyl but I refuse to buy anything with that artwork, sorry

Just ordered the blue cover and the black vinyl with the 7" single. The rest is pretty meh to me. (already ordered the 360 exclusive picture disc)

 

But 3x Brat is enough :jonnycat:

I feel like she's trying to throw us off what the album is actually like with the single choices so far , I'm intrigued 

Von Dutch > Club Classics > B2B

 

But she's 3/3 for me, Brat is shaping up to be good so far :WAP:

I think about it all the time is the same length as the leaked version

I have the 360 one preordered I should leave it at that, I like the red and Blue ones tho

I have the 360 one preordered I should leave it at that, I like the red and Blue ones tho

1 hour ago, sneakyishere said:

babe those absolutely were not final versions of those songs

Idk how anybody could hear the version of I Think About It All The Time that leaked & think that was a finished cut of the song. I can't even remember the last song she put out where her vocals sounded like that

is Party Girl "365" on the tracklist? 

 

22 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Idk how anybody could hear the version of I Think About It All The Time that leaked & think that was a finished cut of the song. I can't even remember the last song she put out where her vocals sounded like that

I definitely don't think it's finished, but Shazam picks it up and the runtime is exactly the same :deadbanana4: so it probably isn't too far off from how the final mix sounds...

 

I really just hope it's more polished, I really like the demo. 

 

The "Girl, so confusing" demo is also picked up by Shazam, and runtime is practically the same. 

Edited by stephen1108

15 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

is Party Girl "365" on the tracklist? 

There is literally track called '365'?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.