Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

hold on, with all the spacing in between the letters they can spell out born to die 

 

Lana RuMix is on the way 

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3zexbt1lovs6me0zzv3y6

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

One day we might make some music
The internet would go crazy

 

(:

Edited by Private Show

7 minutes ago, Private Show said:

One day we might make some music
The internet would go crazy

 

(:

:clap3:

The fact that we are about to have 22 immaculate songs (so far) :gaymuscat:

3 minutes ago, justin. said:

The fact that we are about to have 22 immaculate songs (so far) :gaymuscat:

the deluxe, von dutch remix with addison, 360 remix with robyn and yung lean, this, what am I missing? 

1 minute ago, Club classic said:

the deluxe, von dutch remix with addison, 360 remix with robyn and yung lean, this, what am I missing? 

The von dutch remix with skream and benga

 

(This one isn't as cool as the other two remixes, but the instrumental does go off)

2 minutes ago, justin. said:

The von dutch remix with skream and benga

 

(This one isn't as cool as the other two remixes, but the instrumental does go off)

oh I don't count the straight boys doing ketamine in 2016 remix :eli: 

I think a third week in the top 10 is locked in the US:jonny5:

they're redoing the charli xcx mural in Brooklyn again, I will use my investigative skills to find out whats going on tonight

This era is crazy. I was always a casual listener but i am now a properly stan. She is going to be BY FAR my most listened artist of the year

2 hours ago, TheBoss said:

I really want Tinashe on Rewind

I want Kesha on Rewind. The lyrical theme of "what could have been if xyz was different" screams made for her.

 

I think Tinashe would be fire on B2b. 

2 hours ago, TheBoss said:

I really want Tinashe on Rewind

 

14 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

I want Kesha on Rewind. The lyrical theme of "what could have been if xyz was different" screams made for her.

 

I think Tinashe would be fire on B2b. 

rewind is with bladee

7 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

 

rewind is with bladee

This is amazing. So glad we're getting remixes with both Lean and Bladee. 

4 hours ago, Pendulum said:

hold on, with all the spacing in between the letters they can spell out born to die 

 

Lana RuMix is on the way 

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3zexbt1lovs6me0zzv3y6

this is not the Taylor thread

f5fa91b0a7a61a50de5aaf74c0da72ccda87fce8f5fa91b0a7a61a50de5aaf74c0da72ccda87fce8f5fa91b0a7a61a50de5aaf74c0da72ccda87fce8

 

edit: oh wait, I just played with the kerning a little bit... but it looks a little worse ddd. it's hard when the text is so tiny :skull:

555c7d39188fbe7bf4548b3a5bb648d62d88ef74 

Edited by Curaga

The way only @Daddy knew that Charli would deliver the era we all want in 2024. :WAP:

 

She's got the arts, charts, drama, and all the girls kissing the ring all wrapped in brat pop superstar. :loki:

 

JULIA!

 

Juggernaut

Universal

Longevity

International

Acclaimed

9 hours ago, Private Show said:

One day we might make some music
The internet would go crazy

 

(:

:WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.