Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

If there's another music video it should be 365 and it needs to be a 360 continuation with the bratties entering the club once the 360 beat ends and them entering a new room every time the beat switches like she described the concept of the song. :jonny5:

That's an amazing concept. :jonny: 

 

Although I think the video should be for a song with more mainstream appeal, probably Talk Talk or the Girl, so confusing remix. 

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 321.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Talk to me in French
Talk to me in Spanish
Talk to me in your own made-up language
Doesn't matter if I understand it
Talk right in my ear
Tell me your secrets and fears

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Talk to me in French
Talk to me in Spanish
Talk to me in your own made-up language
Doesn't matter if I understand it
Talk right in my ear
Tell me your secrets and fears

 

giphy.gif

bouncing without me GIF

imagine a remix like this of everything is romantic (but like mostly the repetitive ending)
 


:monkey:

or even just an extended mix.. i just love that last minute

 

There's a Tiktok dance to Apple that's going semi-viral right now

Even Charli herself danced to it with Troye

 

 

Brat's remained really stable in both the UK and US album charts. Does anyone have the UK sales numbers for the second and third week? 

So uhm... this is now my third most played album of all time on Last.fm (tracking since 2014) and with how I'm listening to it, it will become number 1 in a few weeks lmfao

 

Like... what if I said this is the best album of the decade so far...

12 hours ago, Club classic said:

I need her to stop sabotaging brat summer and drop the 365 remix

 

uKIDJuc.gif

i'ma need all the remixes, this brat summer needs to be lived in its full entirety

 

spacer.png

I am not sure what the current single is - is it 360 or Girl, so confusing? 

BRAT spends a 3rd consecutive week inside Spotify's Weekly Top Albums Global top 10. 
— The album is also charting in the top 10 of US & top 3 in UK.

 

Main Pop girl tingz...

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

So uhm... this is now my third most played album of all time on Last.fm (tracking since 2014) and with how I'm listening to it, it will become number 1 in a few weeks lmfao

 

Like... what if I said this is the best album of the decade so far...

Then you would be correct :clap3:

1 hour ago, Braz said:

BRAT spends a 3rd consecutive week inside Spotify's Weekly Top Albums Global top 10. 
— The album is also charting in the top 10 of US & top 3 in UK.

 

Main Pop girl tingz...

All this after her deliberate sellout record — CRASH, don't make that face, ooh ohh.  :deadbanana4:

18 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I am not sure what the current single is - is it 360 or Girl, so confusing? 

I don't think the girl so confusing remix has been officially released as a single even though it should be

anyone else noticed the differences in lyrics on spotify vs genuis/apple music? :deadbanana4:

like on club classics

genius:

Yeah, I wanna dance to me, me, me, me, me
When I go to the club, club, club, club, club

spotify:
 

Yeah, I wanna dance to me, me, me, me, me
When I get to the club, club, club, ****, ****, **** (**** yeah)

1480336976-oprah-truth.gif?crop=0.675xw:

 

On 6/29/2024 at 11:15 AM, ChapelHooker said:

So uhm... this is now my third most played album of all time on Last.fm (tracking since 2014) and with how I'm listening to it, it will become number 1 in a few weeks lmfao

 

Like... what if I said this is the best album of the decade so far...

***** i'm saying :jonny6:

like i've had it on repeat since release, and it still sounds so fresh :jonny4:

4 hours ago, Sky Engineer said:

is it just my FYP or is Apple going viral?

yes there's a dance attatched to its virality

Updated AM stats came out today von dutch and sympathy are my #1 and #2 most played songs of the year, with more brat songs coming to clog up the top ten WHEW:ryan3:

Not me just knowing now the lyrics are The AIRPORT and not The APPLE in "Apple"!!! lol 

7 hours ago, flower moon said:

anyone else noticed the differences in lyrics on spotify vs genuis/apple music? :deadbanana4:

like on club classics

genius:

Yeah, I wanna dance to me, me, me, me, me
When I go to the club, club, club, club, club

spotify:
 

Yeah, I wanna dance to me, me, me, me, me
When I get to the club, club, club, ****, ****, **** (**** yeah)

1480336976-oprah-truth.gif?crop=0.675xw:

 

I personally don't hear the ****s, the booklet has clubs so Spotify has proven to be worse than Apple Music once again...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.