Zayn exposed by former f***buddy

GentleDance

Spoiler

r/popculturechat - Zayn exposed by former f*ckbuddy as a queer fetishizer and misogynist, with proof
r/popculturechat - Zayn exposed by former f*ckbuddy as a queer fetishizer and misogynist, with proof

They moved it to text messages and eventually they met up in person. She's in Pennsylvania (where he currently lives). She's 33 and queer, her name is Sam Fisher.

She said that when they met in person it was lovely and they had a great time. She had no complaints. It was known by both parties that it wasn't serious.

He asked her one day if she liked girls, to which she replied that yes, she did. He asked her to have a threesome, to find a girl that would be interested in be "invited over to play":

She didn't really want a threesome but agreed. It was hard for her to find someone because he wouldn't allow her to say who he was. She said it was hard to get a girl to agree to a threesome with a man without knowing his name or seeing his picture. He accused her of wanting to use his name. She said she had to lie to Zayn and convince him she wouldn't say it was with him, but that she did tell the girl. When the girl agreed, Zayn told Sam to show her his picture (so basically... he was making a huge fuss over nothing because he was very careless anyway).

They set up a date and then the day before or the same day of the date, the girl backed out because she was spotting. Zayn got very pissed at that and accused her of lying. Then backtracked and said "I'm British" as an explanation as to why he was such an... well, *******. Like he was just bantering. She relented and apologized for misunderstanding.

They set up a new date but Zayn asks Sam to go to his place early. She says she can't because she's working, and he... gets pissy. Again. And basically tells her to go early or he won't be around later.

He once again says he wasn't being serious and that she's being dramatic. She relents again. They do end up having the threesome and it was "okay, but I didn't really want to do it. I just did it for him."

Sam and Zayn continued to hook up here and there after that, but eventually he hit her up again with "do you know any milfs that would like to join us? I like big girls." He nagged her to find someone, again, she again said it was really hard to find someone who was his specific taste, who would want a threesome, that they could trust, etc. Eventually they do end up making plans. I think? I'm sorry, this part is blurry because I was skipping the videos, they're soooo long.

Anyway, her birthday comes around and she asks him if he's free. He says he is and he'll try to find a girl for them to play with. And she's like "oh..." like, she wanted to spend it with him. She says she told him when her birthday was but he didn't remember it. She asks again if he was able to plan something with the other girl, and he says he might later, like 8.30, 9 PM. She's like "ok" then he never replies. She ends up texting him that it was her birthday. He once again calls her dramatic.

He continued to nag her about a threesome

She went on Tinder trying to find a third and found a girl she thought might be interested. But because he's so particular with his taste, she wanted to ask if he liked the girl before she did all the work of convincing her to have a threesome with a man she didn't really know. He got pissed at that and accused her of flaunting the girls she was hooking up with and bothering him with it.

She got upset, eventually and he claimed that he was doing the threesome thing for HER, because SHE wanted it. And she's like "you didn't even wanna see me on my own on my birthday, this was never about me"

And eventually hit her with "if you want c*ck hit me up, if you have a friend to join us at some point let me know"

She eventually asked him to stop contacting her because she was catching feelings (November). I didn't take screenshots of that because I was exhausted. It's in the third video. He agreed. But he hit her up again on Christmas Eve and they met up again. Eventually he brought up the threesome thing again and she had met up with the girl from Tinder, so she brought it up with her and she agreed. She said she got really drunk the day of the threesome because she didn't really wanna do it, and then while they were going at it, Zayn kicked her out because she was focusing on the girl too much and leaving him out.

He kicked her out in the rain while she was heavily intoxicated in the middle of the night. That ended things for good.

She has an insane amount of unseen pictures of him, because he sent her selfies constantly. Inserting some here:

Which to me makes this whole thing 100% real.

https://www.tiktok.com/@samfisher98/photo/7332908421382999327?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7333006735198160389

https://www.tiktok.com/@samfisher98/photo/7332517664792841503?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7333006735198160389

Edited by GentleDance
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Namie-Knowles

• Cheers

• Jon Snow

• OrgVisual

I didn’t read all of that but the beginning is enough that everyone involved deserves jail time 

• Like 1

What a lucky ***** :jonny6:

• Haha 1

Sick in the head. I’m glad this woman is exposing him. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

What a dummy, but would still let him hit it :gaycat1:

She should leak his nudes

Edited by xokuba
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

More for me then

spacer.png

• Haha 3

spacer.png

I’ve been trying to tell ATRL he’s a fugly rat :suburban:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 27

I don't see what's wrong with this :rip: he was adamant about the fact that it wasn't going to be more than casual sex, communicated his fetishes/kinks, and was frustrated when this girl switched up plans at the last minute (repeatedly, mind you). If she wasn't down for a threesome with another girl she should've left it at that and not strung him along and trying to weaponize her birthday for pity :toofunny3:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

He just sounds like your average cringy fuckboy. Releasing all these texts and pictures was tacky on her part 

Edited by Dephira
  • Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.