Zayn exposed by former f***buddy

GentleDance

What is a queer fetishezer? If she’s a lesbian why would she be with him in the fist place? I don’t get it 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Namie-Knowles

• Cheers

• Jon Snow

• OrgVisual

On 2/8/2024 at 1:05 AM, Namie-Knowles said:

Now the gays on here will defend Zayn cause they are horny. I'll give a real perspective that doesn't come from blind defense due to attraction.

From what I am reading his frustration was fair. I see that in a sense there was a form of preseure because this man obviously he has more power than her in so many forms it isn't even funny. He holds all the cards and his needs MUST be catered to. If she did not feel comfortable having a threesome he should've ended it there. Her continuing despite not wanting to, ONLY ON THIS CONTEXT, is ultimately a fault of her own. It wasn't like she was some young girl trying to enter the music industry or perhaps she works for him or has someone in her family who does nor is she being blackmailed.

I will say it isn't like Zayn is an angel. His fetish obviously is threesomes with two women who are pleasing each other rather than just only him. If you aren't okay with that please step away. He has a fetish for Bisexual women. So he is a fetishizer.

Now, is this going to ruin Zayn. Not in the slightest. 

You really thought you ate with that analysis 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

This trend is so tacky and gross - engaging in mutual sexting with a celebrity, eliciting compromising images from them, using it to extort them, then if that fails an internet takedown that casts themselves as a victim of an evil predatory celebrity. Some of these folks really need to start getting dragged into court.

• Like 1

Wtf is a fetishizer :dies:

y’all throw these terms around like nothing lol 

i just see a man trying to have a threesome with two women and there being some weird energy between these people while communicating. People really need to touch some grass. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2024 at 2:43 PM, AintNoOtherMe said:

You really thought you ate with that analysis 

spacer.png

.....Those measly two reacts you got sending. Lord have mercy 

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2024 at 12:33 PM, AintNoOtherMe said:

What is a queer fetishezer? If she’s a lesbian why would she be with him in the fist place? I don’t get it 

She’s bi and he was fetishizing about her engaging in homosexual sex with another female 

I dont see the problem. The problem is the woman. Stfu bich. You are a somebody today because you are seen by a iconic man that is everyday viral on social media for his beauty and he decided to message you. He didn’t say he wants your heart or your soul and he was very open about it. He wants your azz and your pusy and seeing you dojng things with THAT. You did NOTT say no and now you are exposinh him? 

do you know how many girls will actually message him that they WILL DO that threesome? 

This ***** really thought she could end him for this but girl WE SUPPORT THAT. 

69 in front of me, NOW 

:ryan3:

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.