Zayn exposed by former f***buddy

GentleDance

I don’t find him hot and think neck tattoos on anybody look vile. What’s the point in being hooked/ starstruck on someone famous if they don’t prove they like you enough to even buy you a house? I’m glad she came to her senses.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Namie-Knowles

• Cheers

• Jon Snow

• OrgVisual

this whole thing is just... a mess... I gave up after the fourth screenshot but girl men are just... men...

45 minutes ago, TinashesLighter said:

you mean to tell me that a casual hookup shouldn't remember or acknowledge your birthday?  that its okay for someone to get upset when plans change and 3some wont happen after all?

Yes? The threesome is the ENTIRE point of them meeting again. They had a strictly sexual relationship and both made it clear the first time they met :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

I used to find him so hot, wtf happened:rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

I was expecting worse... this only exposes him as a bit of a jerk, which should come as no surprise to anyone.

He's still so hot :jonny:

34 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Oh, it's a woman... I thought it was finally about him coming out as gay :chick3:

I did see someone who looks exactly like him on Grindr. I did see some photos of him and Naughty Boy on some British tabloid and thought there was something going on between them.

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

They both said it wasn't going to be anything serious the very first date and she got mad because he didn't remember her birthday? :deadbanana4:

Her acting shocked that he would get pissed off at a hookup bailing out last minute? :deadbanana4:

A whole bunch of nothing I'm sorry sdsdsf

Exactly... 

She’s a loser and he’s still hot 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

He has time for hook ups but not for his music career, great

The whole arrangement was around them being s**friends, nothing else. The girl was trying to have something else even when he didn't want to. He's trash of course, because I don't think he didn't see she got feelings for him and he actually used his power position to get what he wanted.

Personally I've been in both sides before, but I cut the situation before it turns into a bigger issue. I see none of them did that, the 'block' button is not that hard to find :lakitu:

• Like 1

I started reading the messages and I swear I can’t deal with how guys literally are all the same :rip: this LITERALLY sounds like a ******* random hook up convo I’ve had many times, and as many of you as well I’m sure.

im not invested enough to read the rest. 

• Haha 1

Breaking news: Known boyband fuckboy exposed to be a fuckboy

What is the new info here :rip:

• Thanks 1

why is he getting cancelled for something a regular person does. 

28 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I started reading the messages and I swear I can’t deal with how guys literally are all the same :rip: this LITERALLY sounds like a ******* random hook up convo I’ve had many times, and as many of you as well I’m sure.

im not invested enough to read the rest. 

ok I lied I read the whole now :rip: juicy 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Margaux said:

This... I think this person is just looking for clout

Not sure why she is complaining.

Anyway, he looks like a walking public restroom with all those ugly ass tattoos…

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Margaux said:

It's Zayn, he will never be canceled. :cold1: just look at the comments on social media

I never believe screenshots about celebs anymore 

Most are edited by deranged stans

This one looks real because nothing really happen tho

Sounds like the girl is more of an attention seeking narcissist 

34 minutes ago, Margaux said:

He is not getting cancelled 

Literally nothing happened there

Is just a desperate person who had an interaction with a celeb and wants 15min of attention 

40 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Breaking news: Known boyband fuckboy exposed to be a fuckboy

What is the new info here :rip:

This, lmao.

I'm gonna full on victim blame here, you caught feelings for a known douche who fully spelled it out for you that he wants NOTHING to do with you besides threesomes, and now it's suddenly our problem?  "FETISHISING BISEXUAL WOMEN!!!" You went out of your way to organize these hookups for him, sis, if you weren't comfortable then that's also on you. :cm:

• Like 2

Okay so I saw him trending and got curious but all I saw was a bunch of tweets saying he was disgusting and he was "just a man" and I was like omg what did he do??? And then I started reading the whole thing and apparently all the fuss is because he's a single guy trying to get a threesome? Like :rip: and he didn't even kick her out she started having a panic attack, which fair, and ran away from his house, and he messaged her later about it and said she should've talked to him instead.

BUT I will give her the benefit of the doubts because, as someone in this thread said, the power gap between them was gigantic: he's a famous, rich, influent guy and she's just a woman. Looking from outside of course we will say she could have said no and moved on with her life but not everyone would think clearly in that situation. But I don't think he did nothing wront either, he was clear from the get go that it was all casual and he just wanted sex. I don't blame her for catching feelings because hello??? But yeah, things like this happen all the time on dating apps so :rip: 

Imagine being the one Zayn Malik tells to hit him up if you want his c**k. Girl was living the dream :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.