Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lyrics that are pure cringe?

Featured Replies

Name them. I'll start:

 

Quote

I'm vanilla, baby,

I'll choke you, but I ain't no killer, baby - Jack Harlow

:rip: 

 

giphy.gif 

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A big beautiful brain with a pretty face, yeah A babydoll with a briefcase, yeah A hot little hurricane, ha! 'Cause I'm feminine and soft, but I'm still a boss, yeah Red lipstick, but still so

  • RiRi isn't scared of Katy Perry's roaring Queen B's going back to the drawing Lorde smells blood, yeah, she's about to slay you Kid ain't one to **** with when she's only on her debut

  • dirrtydiana
    dirrtydiana

  • Popular Post

A big beautiful brain with a pretty face, yeah
A babydoll with a briefcase, yeah
A hot little hurricane, ha!
'Cause I'm feminine and soft, but I'm still a boss, yeah
Red lipstick, but still so raw, yeah
Marilyn Monroe in a monster truck

[Pre-Chorus]
'Cause I can be zen and I can be the storm, yeah
Smell like a rose and I pierce like a thorn, yeah
Karate chopping the clichés and norms all in a dress

[Chorus]
Hey, hey, hey
You think that I'm a little baby
You think that I am fragile like a Fabergé
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me
No-o-o-o-oh, no way
No-o-o-o-oh, no way
No-o-o-o-oh, no way
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me
(Br-br-break me)

[Verse 2]
Yeah, I bounce back like a pro 'cause I'm so resilient
LOL at all your limits (Ha!)
Keep your penny thoughts, I'm making a mint

 

[Pre-Chorus]
'Cause I can be zen and I can be the storm, yeah
Smell like a rose and I pierce like a thorn, yeah
Karate chopping the clichés and norms all in a dress

[Chorus]
Hey, hey, hey
You think that I'm a little baby
You think that I am fragile like a Fabergé
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me (Ah)
No-o-o-o-oh, no way
No-o-o-o-oh, no way
No-o-o-o-oh, no way
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me (Uh-uh)
(Br-br-break me)

[Bridge]
I ain't got no strings (No strings, no strings, no strings)
I'm no one's little puppet
Got my own cha-ching, in my chubby little wallet
And secretly you love it
(You ******* love it)
And secretly you love it

[Chorus]
Hey, hey, hey (Hey)
You think that I'm a little baby
You think that I am fragile like a Fabergé
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me
No-o-o-o-oh
Hey, hey, hey
You think that I'm a little baby
You think that I am fragile like a Fabergé
You think that I am cracking, but you can't break me
No-o-o-o-oh, no way (No)
No-o-o-o-oh, no way (No way)
No-o-o-o-oh, no way (Uh-uh)
Oh, you think that I am cracking, but you can't break me (Uh-uh)
(Br-br-break me)

 

giphy.gif

Edited by Bimbo

  • Popular Post

RiRi isn't scared of Katy Perry's roaring

Queen B's going back to the drawing

Lorde smells blood, yeah, she's about to slay you

Kid ain't one to **** with when she's only on her debut

We're all watching Gaga, L-O-L, oh, ha-ha

Dying for the art, so really, she's a martyr

Second best will never cut it for the divas

Give me that crown, *****

I wanna be Sheezus

Swish, swish, bish
Another one in the basket
Can't touch this
Another one in the casket

 

:biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio:

 

sub-buzz-25872-1560787029-1.jpg?downsize

 

 

sub-buzz-20328-1560779836-7.jpg?downsize

 

 

sub-buzz-14600-1560785808-1.jpg?downsize

  • ATRL Moderator

It was so nice throwing big parties
Jump into the pool from the balcony
Everyone swimming in a champagne sea
And there are no rules when you show up here
Bass beat rattling the chandelier
Feeling so Gatsby for that whole year

So why'd you have to rain on my parade?
I'm shaking my head, I'm locking the gates

This is why we can't have nice things, darling
Because you break them, I had to take them away
This is why we can't have nice things, honey (oh)
Did you think I wouldn't hear all the things you said about me?
This is why we can't have nice things

It was so nice being friends again
There I was giving you a second chance
But you stabbed me in the back while shaking my hand
And therein lies the issue, friends don't try to trick you
Get you on the phone and mind-twist you
And so I took an axe to a mended fence

But I'm not the only friend you've lost lately (mmm-mmm)
If only you weren't so shady

This is why we can't have nice things, darling
Because you break them, I had to take them away
This is why we can't have nice (nice things) things (baby), honey (oh)
Did you think I wouldn't hear all the things you said about me?
This is why we can't have-

Here's a toast to my real friends
They don't care about the he said, she said
And here's to my baby
He ain't reading what they call me lately
And here's to my mama
Had to listen to all this drama
And here's to you
'Cause forgiveness is a nice thing to do
Hahaha, I can't even say it with a straight face!

This is why we can't have nice things, darling (darling)
Because you break them, I had to take them away
This is why we can't have nice (uh-uh) things (oh no), honey (baby, oh)
Did you think I wouldn't hear all the things you said about me?
This is why we can't have nice things, darling (oh)

And here's to my real friends
(Oh) because you break them, I had to take them
And here's to my baby
(Oh) nice things, honey
They didn't care about the he said, she said
Did you think I wouldn't hear all the things you said about me?
This is why we can't have nice things

“You wanna hug me?

what rhymes with hug me?”

 

— Robin Thicke feat TI & Pharrell - “Blurred Lines”

 

spacer.png

Sharon Van Etten has a lot of awkward lyrics, but "Pull my hips, remind you, see / Ten-year old white cotton briefs want to play" is probably her worst

Mina sako arigato, k-k-k-kawaii
K-k-k-kawaii.

Mom's not home tonight
So we can roll around, have a pillow fight
Like a major rager OMFG


Let's all slumber party
Like a fat kid on a pack of Smarties
Someone chuck a cupcake at me

 

It's time for spin the bottle
Not gonna talk about it tomorrow
Keep it just between you and me

 

Let's play truth or dare now
We can roll around in our underwear how
Every silly kitty should be

 

Come come Kitty Kitty
You're so pretty pretty
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Stay with me

Come come Kitty Kitty
You're so silly silly
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Play with me

 

Kawaii
Hello Kitty, hello Kitty
Hello Kitty, you're so pretty
Hello Kitty, hello Kitty
Hello Kitty, you're so silly

 

Wake up, got a secret
Pinky swear that you're gonna keep it
I've got something you need to see

 

Let's be friends forever
I wanna do everything with you together
Come and play with Kitty and me

 

Come come Kitty Kitty
You're so pretty pretty
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Stay with me

Come come Kitty Kitty
You're so silly silly
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Play with me


Kawaii
Hello Kitty, hello Kitty
Hello Kitty, you're so pretty
Hello Kitty, hello Kitty
Hello Kitty, you're so silly

 

Mina sako arigato! Kawaii!
Mina sako arigato! Kawaii!
Kawaii
Kawaii
Kawaii
Kawaii

 

Meow

 

Hello Kitty, hello Kitty
Hello Kitty, you're so pretty
Hello Kitty, hello Kitty
Hello Kitty, you're so silly

Come come Kitty Kitty
You're so pretty pretty
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Stay with me

Come come Kitty Kitty
You're so silly silly
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Play with me

 

Spoiler

It’s an undeniable bop though 

 

Edited by Prince George

Quote

Sometimes I feel like everybody is a sexy baby

 

it’s that one line in comparison with the other lines on the same track for me :rip:

Dishes smashed on my counter from our last encounter
Pictures snatched out the frame
*****, I scratched out your name and your face
What is it about you that I can't erase, baby?

 

giphy.gif

Walk down the runway, but don't puke, it's okay
You just had a salad today, boulangerie
Just ask your gay friends their advice before you
Get a spray tan on holiday in Taipei
 

 

Am I E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I

Am I pl-plastic?

Pl-plastic do-o-o-o-oll

Pl-plastic, technologic

 

'Cause I've spent too long

Dancing all alone

Dancing to the same song

I'm no toy for a real boy

(Ooh la la, ooh la la)

If you're a real boy

 

Am I E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I

Pl-plastic? (Plastic)

Pl-plastic do-o-o-o-oll

Pl-plastic, technologic (Plastic)

Am I E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I (I'm not your plastic doll)

Pl-plastic?

Pl-plastic do-o-o-o-oll

Pl-plastic, technologic (Ooh la la)

I'm tryna blow bubbles, but inside
Can't seem to fix my mood
Today it's as dark as my roots
If I, if I ever let them grow out (ah-ah)
Now all of my oceans have riptides
Can't seem to find what's wrong
The whole world is letting me down
Don't you think the early 2000s seem so far away? (Ay-ay-ay-ay)
 

spacer.png

Baby, I know this might sound kinda crazy, but
Would you want to name the baby?
No, I'm just playing, but I'm just saying

The moon, the stars, I'll raise the bar
I stay kissing you in public and holding your hand
'Cause I'm your man

 

:gaycat6:

 

Charlie Puth - Lipstick

Edited by Insanity

I wanna see your peacock-cock-cock
Your peacock-cock
Your peacock-cock-cock
Your peacock
I wanna see your peacock-cock-cock
Your peacock-cock
Your peacock-cock-cock
Your peacock...

Am I E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I

Am I pl-plastic?

Pl-plastic do-o-o-o-oll

Pl-plastic, technologic

 

'Cause I've spent too long

Dancing all alone

Dancing to the same song

I'm no toy for a real boy

(Ooh la la, ooh la la)

If you're a real boy

 

Am I E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I

Pl-plastic? (Plastic)

Pl-plastic do-o-o-o-oll

Pl-plastic, technologic (Plastic)

Am I E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I (I'm not your plastic doll)

Pl-plastic?

Pl-plastic do-o-o-o-oll

Pl-plastic, technologic (Ooh la la)

I watch superman fly away
You've got a busy day today
Go save the world I'll be around
And I watch superman fly away
Come back, I'll be with you someday
I'll be right here on the ground
When you come back down

And I watch you fly around the world
And I hope you don't save some other girl
Don't forget, don't forget about me
I'm far away but I'll never let you go
I'm lovestruck and looking out the window
Don't forget, don't forget where I'll be

 

Truly the worst song in Taylor's discography and it ruins an otherwise perfect album in Speak Now (Taylor's Version). Sad. 

Edited by Gladiator

If you got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her
But if you're single that's honestly worse
'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts
(Honey, it hurts)

 

 

You make me so happy it turns back to sad (Yeah)
There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have and
Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats (Yeugh), alone
Unless, you wanna come along? (Oh)

 

:eddie:

 

1 hour ago, Dragonbeast said:

I wanna see your peacock-cock-cock
Your peacock-cock
Your peacock-cock-cock
Your peacock
I wanna see your peacock-cock-cock
Your peacock-cock
Your peacock-cock-cock
Your peacock...

This isn't really Katy Perry lyrics, is it? :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Taylena said:

This isn't really Katy Perry lyrics, is it? :deadbanana4:

It is :deadbanana2:

@Kayseri Mantisi

 

You're the only one that papa allowed to hang out in my room 
With the door closed, we'd be alone
And mama never freaked out when she heard it go boom
'Cause she knew we were in the zone

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.