Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

After conversion therapy, Lohanthony joins the army

Featured Replies

  • Replies 73
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
Just now, Janet said:

Who forced him? I thought his mom was quite acceptingย 

I thought he was forced to do it since that was what I was reading on Twitter. Let me change the title

This is so deeply sad, I donโ€™t know why people are being flippant about this.

He's probably doing it because he thinks it's manly and will reaffirm his "straightness" ,poor thing .

All Iโ€™ll say is I hope heโ€™ll have the time to heal from whatever torment his family inflicted on him because from those pics, he looks pretty dead eyed.ย 

My heart breaks for him like every time Iโ€™m reminded of whatโ€™s become of him Iโ€™m still so shocked and upset by it. Watching him back then brought me so much joy. Whatever happened, I just truly hope that he followed this path on his own accord with no outside influences. Whatever he is going through I hope he makes it through and ends up happy.ย 

I don't think anyone will know what actually happened here. He still denies going to conversion therapy and yeah as many have said he seemed to have support from his mother in regards to living his life. But I also guess you never really know the truth of what's going on behind closed doors? However you spin it it's sad.

Conversion doesn't work.. You were born this way baby, just put your paws up!

  • Popular Post

He went from serving, to actually servingย :rip:

Edited by Erotic

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.