The 11th Annual ATRL Grammys | Ooh, SZA's taking it!

supaspaz

• ATRL Moderator

Pardon the extra tag. Just making sure you saw that the longlists have been revealed for this year's ATRL Grammys. Nominations are due by the end of this week!

Hide contents

@ScorpiosGroove @houdini @Staryu @theblackestday @Flower @GreatestLoveofAll @keatonzee @ikiru @Frozen99 @Monky_2405 @djcalpal @Kiss It Better @Bacardo Royale @nasa @alp @Devin @brokee @Ultraviolence @wehavetostan @SadGirl @Legend E @NewStanner @pxxxtrick @Luckitty @Achilles. @Ken Lee @Pink Whitney @Hey Dude @Mr. Loco @dangerousbutera @Fitzswiftie @slw84 @Crashed @Miichael @Wonderland @khalyan @ChapelHooker @badgirlriri @Ewan Chaos @Dark Miracles @Green @favorite crime @305 @keatonzee @305 @Polgg48 @aespa @GreatestLoveofAll @Bloodflowers. @Insanity @alp @Mr. Loco @lipes @Legend E @GraceRandolph @Boysdontcry @Kiss It Better @dangerousbutera @SimpleKindofLife @Staryu @cityfolk @PrismaticOwen @Monky_2405 @bestfiction @josesuxx @TROPICUM @Luckitty @Indigo Blue @Bacardo Royale @ikiru @MP2K @Crashed @justin464 @wehavetostan @Crank_It_Up @brokee @Not Like The Movies @Queen. @BlackoutZone @Iridesence @TRF. @nasa @SadGirl @theblackestday @Fitzswiftie @Thinking Of You @Miichael @slw84 @onapearl @Ivan_brit @Green @Golden Hour @NewStanner @pxxxtrick @V3$$3L. @Element @Achilles. @kandicha @5hfangurl @Guy12345 @creativity. @ATWK @Meev @badgirlriri @Janet @Truth Teller @unison stan @Devin @Schami66 @period sis @Ant @Moonlightbae @littlepotter @catsandlabneh @Frozen99 @itsjem @superben @TheWayWeWere @Ewan Chaos @dweebz @Walley @Blackout2006 @gagacasanova @SickLove @Ken Lee @Prison @andresg770 @Ace Reject @orange22 @Wicked @Reverie @ppp @Remmy @Mercurio @diogozsz @PopKills @ahauntingnearu @starchasethesun @Saddy @artc0cx @Holy Ground @suneclipse121 @PrismaticOwen @Feanor @Scott Borchetta @Extremely Stable @wish @dooart @Triton @Kaykay @roso @ChapelHooker @Scorp @Wonderland @ruleZz @Norte

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Legend E

• wehavetostan

• Frozen99

• ATRL Moderator

And vote "Missin U" for Record of the Year while you're at it!

Hmm. This will be tough because I both want to vote in the Pop genre so that my underrated faves at least get a little chance and it's not just the boring mainstream pop picks. But I also don't want to waste a genre vote if none of them are gonna make it anyway... but then that thinking also perpetuates the boring eventual picks... HMMMMMM.

I'll prob go with Country and Rock. I like R&B better than both, but most of the choices there look great already and I trust other folks to pick well from the pool (I say this now nn).

so we can submit for the general fields + 2 genre categories or is that rule only for voting?

• ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

so we can submit for the general fields + 2 genre categories or is that rule only for voting?

Correct. For the nomination phase, you can vote in general field, miscellaneous categories and two genres.

only struggle on sza condition as kill bill and snooze both compete for a spot and results could go either way, wish the best x

6 hours ago, khalyan said:

Bruises would be the dance song on the album! 

Happy Ending

On The Run

Contact

Bruises

all are dance songs 

• Confused 1

Since Shakira is a featured artist on Karol G's TQG, can we vote for both Bizarrap Shakira's session and Karol G's TQG for Pop Duo?

That Best Dance Recording category is STACKED. :jonny:

EDIT: Padam vs. Tension...

Edited by Virgos Groove

I’ll try to be sure to vote in rock since probably not many others will :katie2: but then I’m not sure whether to vote in pop or R&B

Is anyone else doing rap?

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Green said:

Since Shakira is a featured artist on Karol G's TQG, can we vote for both Bizarrap Shakira's session and Karol G's TQG for Pop Duo?

Correct!

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, kandicha said:

I’ll try to be sure to vote in rock since probably not many others will :katie2: but then I’m not sure whether to vote in pop or R&B

Rock is doing better than the haters predicted!

2 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Is anyone else doing rap?

Just a few so far.

i saw madonna last night so i missed but cool noms! poor a&w snubbed from rock, i didn't realize, i thought it was rather alternative than straight up rock, anyway, hopefully lana snatches the lifetime achievement award!

On 11/28/2023 at 7:59 PM, Dark Miracles said:

Totally forgot to submit the underrated Unhealthy, cool to see it still made it in somewhere

got you covered :gaycat2:

19 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Hopefully not! We still have a chance to snub "Anti-Hero" and "Flowers."

tiffany-pollard-i-love-new-york.gif

On 11/28/2023 at 6:09 PM, supaspaz said:

urkMA2F.png

BEST RAP SONG

"4eva" Kaytraminé ft. Pharrell Williams
"All My Life" Lil Durk ft. J. Cole
"Anxiety" Megan Thee Stallion
"Attention" Doja Cat
"Balut" Doja Cat
"Barbie World" Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice
"Broken" Little Simz
"Fukumean" Gunna
"Paint the Town Red" Doja Cat
"Pound Town 2" Sexxy Red ft. Nicki Minaj and Tay Keith
"Princess Diana" Ice Spice and Nicki Minaj
"Put It On Da Floor Again" Latto ft. Cardi B
"Red Ruby Da Sleeze" Nicki Minaj
"Sprinter" Dave and Central Cee
"You Wish" Flyana Boss

On 11/28/2023 at 6:10 PM, supaspaz said:

urkMA2F.png

BEST MELODIC RAP PERFORMANCE

"All My Life" Lil Durk ft. J. Cole
"America Has a Problem (Remix)" Beyoncé ft. Kendrick Lamar
"Angel" Little Simz
"Anxiety" Megan Thee Stallion
"Anxiety" Sleepy Hallow ft. Doechii
"Attention" Doja Cat
"Barbie World" Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice
"Bikini Bottom" Ice Spice
"Endless Fashion" Lil Uzi Vert ft. Nicki Minaj
"I Know?" Travis Scott
"Lottery" Latto ft. Lu Kala
"Low" SZA
"Paint the Town Red" Doja Cat
"Playboy/Positions" Shygirl
"Sossaup" Kaytraminé ft. Amaarae

why were so many songs nom'ed in both?

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

why were so many songs nom'ed in both?

The song category is for songwriters. The performance category is for performers and producers.

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Fuck, the producer and songwriters categories are going to be so boring again. Let's try not voting for the same people every time!

• ATRL Moderator

Okay, if you're all just going to nominate Dan Nigro, Jack Antonoff and Mark Ronson in both producer of the year and songwriter of the year categories, what are we even doing here?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Okay, if you're all just going to nominate Dan *****, Jack Antonoff and Mark Ronson in both producer of the year and songwriter of the year categories, what are we even doing here?

Can we just ban them from both? :rip: 

7 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Okay, if you're all just going to nominate Dan *****, Jack Antonoff and Mark Ronson in both producer of the year and songwriter of the year categories, what are we even doing here?

cancel both categories

7pxvfkb3ndek.gif

y'all better vote for lana & weyes in rock :jonnycat: i had to pick country since that's where i know most of the stuff

madonna-cowgirl-yee-haw-i9u0mc3oubkj2zb1.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

cancel both categories

7pxvfkb3ndek.gif

I constantly feel let down by Producer of the Year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.