Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What would you name your child?

Featured Replies

If you were  to have a child (Boy or Girl) what would their name be? 

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I won't be having kids. I'm a gay man living in a country where it's impossible to have kids, also it's a huge responsibility for me and I don't think I can manage.

BUT if I were to have kids, I would name them Daniel/Liam or Yalda (it's actually a Persian name which means rebirth and represents the sun god), depending on their sex. :gaycat5:

 

I'm obsessed with Dino Crisis, so if I'll have a girl, she's gonna be Regina; and I'm obsessed with Mass Effect, so if I'll have a boy, he's gonna be Thane :alexz2:

 

I think Joanne is a beautiful name for a girl. And if it was a boy Norman ******* Rockwell or Honeymoon :heart:

The thought of gay stans reproducing actual children BYYYYEEEEE. 
 

 

Why would I share that? So one of you can steal it and not make it special? Nice try!

Female: Electra, Andromache, Olympia

 

Male: Anthinos, Aidan, C/Kosmo(s),

Splatter, Platter, Scatter, something like that. I also like Esophagus.

octavia/anya/iris/daphne/arielle/diane/victoire

 

igor/leon/zoltan/zachary

5 minutes ago, harwee said:

Splatter, Platter, Scatter, something like that. I also like Esophagus.

Idk about Scatter sis :thing: People are bound to shorten it

If it’s a girl Lucy 

 

If it’s a boy Angelo or Steffan

 

but I’m gay so it’s N/A

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.