Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Houdini will keep rising all this days until it explodes after Grammy performance :alexz:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

30 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

Many people switching is so funny to watch. The way I predicted that since the release. Glad yall are finally hearing what some of us heard early Nov. :hippo:

We the superior breed

30 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

Many people switching is so funny to watch. The way I predicted that since the release. Glad yall are finally hearing what some of us heard early Nov. :hippo:

Those blessed with functioning ears knew a classic when they heard it on release day 

:jonnycat: Just 2 more weeks Miss Dini, you can’t do that, you’re a chingona! Rise queen riseeeeeee

not the 'it will smash in january' excuse actually becoming real

 

natalie-portman-may-december.thumb.gif.d

2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

not the 'it will smash in january' excuse actually becoming real

 

natalie-portman-may-december.thumb.gif.d

We said February tho

 

:suburban:

The song did 3M with all the versions :jonny: ACR reset in the UK :jonny: Grammys in 2 weeks :jonny: top 15 in Germany, Canada, Australia and France :jonny: 

 

it’s HOEdini season 

I’m a little bit obsessed with the Danny remix :WAP:

 

Charts and stuff aside, I just really want the next single cause I want more bits of the era, I want a better grasp of the new sound, I want more visuals, I want more pieces of her vision

 

Houdini will keep growing anyway

guys, what are your predictions for DL3 debut in the US? 

 

i'm sure this is going to be bigger than FN debut and she can sold easily more than 80k but we need more promo for houdini and the next single.

BRITs nominations on Wednesday :duca: Do we think this might sneak a SOTY nom? I feel like DTN has a pretty strong chance tbh

Dua Lipa if you are reading this chat. Can we get an acapella version of Houdini with amazing vocals? something different from the other remixes

Why do yal girlies insist she perform DTN. :thing: It is Houdini’s night. Whether DTN wins or loses, that song is over, it is Houdini’s chance to shine. We do not need a medley! 

5 hours ago, gwen stacy said:

guys, what are your predictions for DL3 debut in the US? 

 

i'm sure this is going to be bigger than FN debut and she can sold easily more than 80k but we need more promo for houdini and the next single.

If she gets a big hit, it’s easily doing 100-150K first week, especially if they’ll already have vinyls ready on release day, unlike FN….

3 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

If she gets a big hit, it’s easily doing 100-150K first week, especially if they’ll already have vinyls ready on release day, unlike FN….

Doja Cat last 2 albums with hits di not even get close to 150k debut so what makes you think Dua could do this numbers??

Spotify - January 20
Global: #26 (=) 2,636,965 (-119,888)
US: #122 (+17) 371,307 (-15,334)

 

The US is slowly catching up WAIT

 

giphy.thumb.gif.b17d6338873986547decefbe

25 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Spotify - January 20
Global: #26 (=) 2,636,965 (-119,888)
US: #122 (+17) 371,307 (-15,334)

 

The US is slowly catching up WAIT

 

giphy.thumb.gif.b17d6338873986547decefbe

And it probably did another 300k with the remixes, so yeah, Houdini season is STARTING :jonny6:

The way awards season is making me dislike Dance The Oscar Nom Away when I actually used to love it back when people were saying "its mid and a FN leftover" here. ENOUGH. :biblio: I can see Oscars producers asking her to perform it even if when it misses the nom as well, so we won't be free of this song until March :dies: 

 

I hope she at least does a medley or finds a way to squeeze Houdini in it :/ 

 

 

37 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The way awards season is making me dislike Dance The Oscar Nom Away when I actually used to love it back when people were saying "its mid and a FN leftover" here. ENOUGH. :biblio: I can see Oscars producers asking her to perform it even if when it misses the nom as well, so we won't be free of this song until March :dies: 

 

I hope she at least does a medley or finds a way to squeeze Houdini in it :/ 

 

 

i'm done with dance the night, houdini and dl3 need promo... 

10 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Doja Cat last 2 albums with hits di not even get close to 150k debut so what makes you think Dua could do this numbers??

Because Dua is bigger than Doja, except the fact doja ruined it for herself with her antics otherwise Scarlet would’ve easily done better than PH, 100K ain’t impossible for Dua, be serious….

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.