Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

If the rest of the tracks are also Danny L Harle x Kevin Parker, we’ll pretend DL3 never happened 

I think we’ll just ask for your threadban instead

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

The last thirty seconds of the Danny L Harle mix were fascinating. Reminds me a bit of Cyberpunk. Would love to hear Dua on a grittier Synthwave track. I feel like she would kill it. 

OOOOHH THE DANNY REMIX?? :sats:
 

Maybe we need more Danny and less Kevin

What is this??? :dies:

 

 

did a ATRL shade her by no doing promo performances of Houdini

 

The new remix is awesome

 

I need an edit without her vocals being so messed up, it sounds like a man :redface:

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

What is this??? :dies:

 

 

did a ATRL shade her by no doing promo performances of Houdini

 

Girly where have you been? Her being on vacation is a running joke for years 

mmm I prefer the Adam Port Mix :bird: btw I'm expecting 2.7-2.9M this Friday...if not...it's over. :snowball:

8 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

but I forgot Jeff :jonny5: Hope he's on

I have a hint that he's on the team that produced the other 3 tracks. Him and Andrew Wyatt. 

What kind of drugs should I take for that new remix cause sweaty what is that :thing:

The new remix is ok. But she sounds like a drag queen on it so it's a choice. 

I like the concept of the remix, im not a fan of the distorted voice tho. She shouldve recorded it with her natural voice. 

Dont know the numbers, but Houdini rose 1 spot in the Global Charts

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Omfg this Danny remix :jonny5: All the different synths and that crazy bass oh wow

.....amazing! Daddy Danny came through :jonnycat:

 

London Sessions > Danny Remix > Extended Edit > Adam Remix 

Edited by State of Grace.

The remix is EXCELLENT to say the least. The ones who get it get it. Insanely excited for the album 

No wonder the same person who is asking for Ian on the album hates the new remix :gaycat7:

The remix is good but the vocals should have been re recorded 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.