Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Just now, mike_int said:

I also expressed that opinion few days ago, it would make sense, she is in L.A. and BBMA is tomorrow.

I mean it would fit the whole "I come and I go, houdini" and "catch me" leitmotif

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Interesting difference in positions in non-Anglo countries. :coffee:

 

Chart performance for "Houdini"
Chart (2023) Peak
position
Australia (ARIA)[1] 7
Finland (Suomen virallinen lista)[2] 31
Germany (Official German Charts)[3] 17
Ireland (IRMA)[5] 6
Italy (FIMI)[6] 17
Lithuania (AGATA)[7] 5
Netherlands (Single Top 100)[8] 11
Norway (VG-lista)[9] 11
Russia Airplay (TopHit)[10] 97
South Korea BGM (Circle)[11] 63
South Korea Download (Circle)[12] 125
Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[13] 13
UK Singles (OCC)[14] 2

 

Chart performance for "Lovin On Me"
Chart (2023) Peak
position
Australia (ARIA)[8] 1
Australia Hip Hop/R&B (ARIA)[9] 1
Finland (Suomen virallinen lista)[10] 37
Germany (Official German Charts)[11]
[12]
45
Ireland (IRMA)[13] 3
Lithuania (AGATA)[14] 21
Netherlands (Single Top 100)[15] 44
Netherlands (Tipparade)[16] 26
Norway (VG-lista)[17] 13
Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)[18] 20
UK Singles (OCC)[19] 1
2 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I mean it would fit the whole "I come and I go, houdini" and "catch me" leitmotif

then the next option is Jingle Ball and Jingle Bell Ball in US and UK in December

The meltdowns after only one week... 

 

I think this will end up being a cute hit worst case scenario 

This amazing discography:msmarvel: 

 

btw vote :bird:
 

 

Edited by unclefloprry

I hope she has a strong second single lined up.

 

This might be a “What’s My Name?”/“OGITW”

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Only on ATRL will people pretend doing 28.7 million streams in a week is bad :rip: Not every song will do Flowers type of numbers and that's okay. 

I know. And as if she didn’t have a huge hit spend 10 weeks in the Top 10 like a month ago. Like seek help :rip:

Edited by Khamis

2 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

 

The gorgeous look :WAP:

20 minutes ago, Wonderland said:

Misses top 10 in NZ, debuts at #13 :doc: 

Ooh that’s bad n

Do you guys think that DL3 can be better than Future Nostalgia?

 

I love that album so much. I hope DL3 will be just as good! 

I can't get over how much I just enjoy this song. From the production, the lyrics, her vocals. Its just an amazing song for me. #3 on my Spotify on Repeat

now. 

Spoiler

If this album is top tier she might replace a little someone as my main current fav

 

3 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

 

Queen knows she released a pop banger. Btw love how Margo crashes this at the end 

Edited by makeme

Of course the first song where I think she's shown real artistry instead of just making catchy songs it isn't "smashing" but whatever. Risks are always rewarded in the long run.

I like Houdini song. It really sounds like some song by Tame Impala. I'm so excited for Dua's next album, because I heard that it will sound like Ray of Light album by Madonna. Can't wait!:heart2:

39 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Of course the first song where I think she's shown real artistry instead of just making catchy songs it isn't "smashing" but whatever. Risks are always rewarded in the long run.

The only risk taken here seems to be you touching this song, seeing you only played it once & the day it dropped per your lastie

 

stan-twitter-omg-its-not-funny.gif

 

OT she should move on to release something else because this isn't going to hold any momentum till after xmas

Just now, Post Malone said:

The only risk taken here seems to be you touching this song, seeing you only played it once & the day it dropped per your lastie

 

stan-twitter-omg-its-not-funny.gif

 

OT she should move on to release something else because this isn't going to hold any momentum till after xmas

Not the lastfm stalking :rip: I don't have to mass stream a song to enjoy it (I have amazing memory and you know I randomize what I listen to which prevents me getting sick of songs) but thanks for reminding me to stream it today for when I go to the gym later.

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

 

Also not you streaming WWIMF more than me after bashing it since release

 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

2 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Naurrr, the last.fm exposes in this thread. I'm glad I have streamed Houdini over 200 times at this point, so there's nothing I can get exposed for

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

You can get exposed for being obsessed by Houdini, which only feels right at this point

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

16 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Not the lastfm stalking :rip: I don't have to mass stream a song to enjoy it (I have amazing memory and you know I randomize what I listen to which prevents me getting sick of songs) but thanks for reminding me to stream it today for when I go to the gym later.

Me when I don't like my fav newest song just to fall for it 1 year later when everybody moved on

 

:ryan3:

Don't underestimate Dua's numbers.

 

She is the Queen of low-picking-at-first-week-and-having-a-smash-6-months-later-with-the-same-song :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, NewStanner said:

220 streams at this point and I'm listening to it rn so there's more plays coming, whew I love my taste

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

I do agree, Houdini is literally made for being put on REPEAT. I literally feel my gayness awakening whenever I hear her moan in the beginning of the song

 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Just realised I only streamed this 23 times, but it's still my #1 for the week :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.