Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Iโ€™m at a solid 5 streams. Is this the sound weโ€™re going for on the project?ย 

ย 

spacer.png

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that sheโ€™s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Speaking of last.fm exposes, y'all aren't streaming hard enough because Houdini stats page has been declining every day. Not a single increase... let's get the song back to Top 10 on daily trending

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

1 minute ago, Hey Dude said:

Why is a Billie gif so popular in a Dua thread

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Cunty single deserves a cunty gifย 

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Just now, NewStanner said:

F_Kmux6W4AAs29k?format=jpg&name=medium

ย 

14 points of difference. Honestly it wasn't even that close, so I'm not really mad. I still think that this song will go top 10 in 2024

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Highest Kevin Parker produced track ever? OKAYYY

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

I donโ€™t have a Last.fm but this is my most listened to song of the past month according to Receiptify! :bird:ย 

23 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Cunty single deserves a cunty gifย 

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

Heyyyy haven't seen you in so much timeย :heart2:

I'm PoKiTaurus I switched my name

44 minutes ago, wish said:

Not me streaming this more than some of Dua's own stans...

ย 

68 plays and counting

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

We switched places

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

46 minutes ago, wish said:

Not me streaming this more than some of Dua's own stans...

ย 

68 plays and counting

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

I am offsetting some of the slackers!

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

ย 

Is it true that Dua broke the record for more #2 in Worldwide charts with 222 #2s?ย :chick3:

3 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

No, she has only around 66 #2 peaks with her singles on WW charts

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

ย 

ย  Hide contents
ย  Hide contents
ย  Hide contents

I actually counted

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

And problably, the record is still hersย :cm:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Please don't go counting any other artist ones

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

ย 

ย 

Edited by tjspy

This song makes me want to walk down dark alleys and get murderedย spacer.png

11 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

This song makes me want to walk down dark alleys and get murderedย spacer.png

:ahh::ahh:

ย 

Is that a good or bad thing to feel from a song?ย 

Edited by SayIt

1 hour ago, SayIt said:

:ahh::ahh:

ย 

Is that a good or bad thing to feel from a song?ย 

Means itโ€™s modern day Thriller yup

4 hours ago, NewStanner said:

F_Kmux6W4AAs29k?format=jpg&name=medium

ย 

14 points of difference. Honestly it wasn't even that close, so I'm not really mad. I still think that this song will go top 10 in 2024

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

(RE) #17 AIWFCIYย 

ย 

The jumpscare reminder that Xmas songs are coming to ruin everybodyโ€™s chart runs

ย 

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

I am a YouTube person so I listen or watch the Houdini video about five times per day.ย 
ย 

Enjoyed the podcast interview. Her home looks so nice and comfy!

6 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Heyyyy haven't seen you in so much timeย :heart2:

I'm PoKiTaurus I switched my name

Omg the games section memories

you good? I see your original name went Houdini

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

ย 

8 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Highest Kevin Parker produced track ever? OKAYYY

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

ย 

Bigger debut than Perfect Illusion. I guess by ATRL's logic, Lady Gaga was a faceless popstar who lacked fanbase in 2016

ย 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

ย 

2 minutes ago, Can said:

oh the spotify numbers are BAD. a huge fall on a saturday update.

It's bad but a 250k loss isn't a huge fall.

ย 

It's #11 (+1) in Australia and #8 (=) in the UK at least.

how tf did this get 22M airplay during release... thats crazy

ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.