Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Our own little magician MPG.

 

Make us disappear queen.

 

:gayalipacat3:

Announcement in less than 30 minutes. So when do we think it's coming? I think Nov 10 is the best bet, the 3rd is too soon.

Just now, ariananext said:

Announcement in less than 30 minutes. So when do we think it's coming? I think Nov 10 is the best bet, the 3rd is too soon.

Spotify already confirmed next week

Cover is a serve and half (the font could have been tho)

THIS ****** GEN X SOFT CLUB 90S AESTHETIC UGHHHH SHES SUCH A GENIUS

She’s not supposed to post today! Maybe they moved everything up to Friday!

since she's announcing it today instead of tomorrow there's a slight hope for a release this friday :clownny:

1 minute ago, Cain said:

Spotify already confirmed next week

Oh I missed it! thank u sis

Just now, DoubleRainbow! said:

I didn’t receive the WhatsApp message :chick3:

I just got it, much later than others

  • ATRL Moderator

I guess the WhatsApp messages are what everyone else is getting texts of?

Just now, khalyan said:

I guess the WhatsApp messages are what everyone else is getting texts of?

Yes if u signed up

Edited by houdini

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

I guess the WhatsApp messages are what everyone else is getting texts of?

Yep 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.