• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

Just now, unclefloprry said:

Your last post :gaycatx:

don’t forget it’s spooky season…

Edited by punisher

one thread gets closed because it didn't have a date, this one's open... interesting :skull: anyway... i remember this title being teased from a long time ago, def fits the 'catch me' part from the teaser, i'm excited!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

image.png

Pls I didn't even see you wrote the same thing let's just say we're twinning except i'm not an insider :kiss:

• Like 1

To me this sounds like another piece of a puzzle instead of a single title, because Houdini is an odd looking and sounding word - it would be hard and too risky to make it work in a song. The actual song title and song theme would be most likely focused on magic/escape and she would give Houdini a nod in the music video. 

Edited by =NEX=

1 minute ago, =NEX= said:

To me this sounds like another piece of a puzzle instead of a single title, because Houdini is an odd looking and sounding word - it would be hard and too risky to make it work in a song. The actual song title and song theme would be most likely focused on magic/escape and she would give Houdini a nod in the music video. 

but her official fans account specifically said "You hot it, Houdini - song title" 

22 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

Not everything has to he ‘Hands Up’ ‘On The Floor’ ‘My Love’

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

Padam Padam anyone?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Asherio said:

Following the concept of everything disappearing, just like Houdini and all her other posts/teasers. We love to see it.

This is genius 

this got me hyped up,

happy she ****** up the insiders leak :jonnycat:

Much better title than Training Season. We are perched queen! :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.