Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 736.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

I like it that she has a CONCEPT :clap3:

I just know she'll be everywhere for this era, this time there won't be a pandemic to stop ha :gayalipacat3:

Not the US cds/cassettes shipping in FEBRUARY. December I could get behind, but February? Girl no

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

 

The other pic is SO much better than the cover. Somebody lied to her several times

2 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

The other pic is SO much better than the cover. Somebody lied to her several times

No the cover is way better

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I wonder if it gets leaked before the release date

let's not put that energy out there :biblio:

53 minutes ago, Love Again said:

And when she revives 90s trip hop and the whole industry comes along with her AGAIN ohhhhh Impact Lipa stop being so good like that

 

spacer.png

A concept 

 

677286433_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.g

52 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

THIS WTF

 

I was about to buy it but wtf is that :ahh: 

 That’s not that bad but this :bibliahh:

 

I like the cover, I'm excited but ugh I wish it was this week.

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I wonder if it gets leaked before the release date

Dua's new team appears to be very professional this time around at handling the release, and I doubt anything would leak

16 minutes ago, xicnx said:

Dua's new team appears to be very professional this time around at handling the release, and I doubt anything would leak

Rollout - started then delayed for 2 weeks

Title - leaked by teamduahq when they weren’t supposed to, then had to delete the message

Date - leaked by Spotify when they weren’t supposed to yet

 

The chances of this getting leaked are incredibly high cmon now :skull: but it wouldn’t be a Dua era wihout!

8 days left for the QUEEN to comeback :jonny6: I really like the single cover, it's simple but effective

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.