Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

omg the possibility of a Houdini/magic theme video :wanda: hopefully she works with CANADA again

11 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

omg the possibility of a Houdini/magic theme video :wanda: hopefully she works with CANADA again

Reality: her boyfriend directed it.

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Rollout - started then delayed for 2 weeks

Title - leaked by teamduahq when they weren’t supposed to, then had to delete the message

Date - leaked by Spotify when they weren’t supposed to yet

 

The chances of this getting leaked are incredibly high cmon now :skull: but it wouldn’t be a Dua era wihout!

Still outsold and out streamed TAP:giraffe:, come on now

Do we know much about the overall sound of the album? Did I dream it or did I read it’s lyrically cohesive, but not so much in terms of production??

the cover is so gen x soft club im obsessed…dua is a fashion girlie so im not surprised but she just always gets the vibe !!

Edited by Dolce Vita

8 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

Do we know much about the overall sound of the album? Did I dream it or did I read it’s lyrically cohesive, but not so much in terms of production??

Yes that was said. I’m really intrigued.

2 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

 That’s not that bad but this :bibliahh:

 

BYE HOW?! :deadbanana4:

 

 

Is it a glitch or what? :ahh:

The email from her team to preorder/save the song says "Catch me or I go...Houdini" which rhymes with the other line we heard in yesterday's snippet, so I'm guessing part of the chorus is

 

Catch me or I go Houdini

Tell me all the ways you need me

Edited by _Fey

UK ships physicals on November 10th - for hot shot debut

EU and Australia ship physicals on December 29th - for NYE week peak

US ships physicals on February 23rd - :fan:

Edited by BlackoutZone

37 minutes ago, _Fey said:

The email from her team to preorder/save the song says "Catch me or I go...Houdini" which rhymes with the other line we heard in yesterday's snippet, so I'm guessing part of the chorus is

 

Catch me or I go Houdini

Tell me all the ways you need me

:jamming: 

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

UK ships physicals on November 10th - for hot shot debut

EU and Australia ship physicals on December 29th - for NYE week peak

US ships physicals on February 23rd - :fan:

DL3 2/23/24? 


 

:duca: 

13 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

UK ships physicals on November 10th - for hot shot debut

EU and Australia ship physicals on December 29th - for NYE week peak

US ships physicals on February 23rd - :fan:

We know all this. We don’t need you anymore. What happened to training season huh :coffee2::nuts:

 

messing with u

perfect rollout so far, she goes all in and i love to see it

 

GQeVs78.gif

Need her to serve another We're Good but most ppl are not ready to have that talk :ducky:

Heard this just 10 minutes ago on live stream and its a smash. 

this is gonna be a pop classic I can FEEL it in the air :gayalipacat3:

My QUEEN. She really is that B! :jonny6: Amazing single cover. Amazing and captivating song title. My body ISN'T ready, to say the least. 

I love that she's truly the only remaining pop girl that does ICONIC album rollouts. She truly knows how to do it and gives the fans what they want!

 

The disappearing instagram posts to tie in with the theme of "Houdini" is just *chef's kiss* :ihype:

 

I'm MORE than ready for this, Queen! :jonnycat:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.