Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor gets caught being rude

Featured Replies

  • Replies 87
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, Aaron said:

The OP is a Swiftie :rip: I would hope no one would actually be delusional enough to think Taylor is in the wrong here

I'M SORRY Y'ALL :ahh:

 

im feeling very dramatic today 

22 minutes ago, Aaron said:

The OP is a Swiftie :rip: I would hope no one would actually be delusional enough to think Taylor is in the wrong here

 

But-but-but it's THE TONE for her :coffee2:

8 minutes ago, nostalgic said:

Her Stevie era is upon us :gaycat1:

 

I approve.

 

 

She’s over. Ava grab your chance to ascend the throne darling

And on a cold night 

With his bright light 

I told him - back up again 

Seriously, back up again 

:weeps:

Why am I living for this though? She already paid 1989 dust as it deserves and is in her reputa era.

Shame on her. How dare she say “back up” to someone that’s invading her space

 

cancel ha

How dare she? Who does she think she is? A person who wants personal space? Evil!

4 minutes ago, visions said:

The new Bjork omg 

 

spacer.png

This was boss ***** behavi

There was a wickedness in that tone :jonny2: y’all better beware this woman 

Ah yes, a woman asking for respect and reasonable space is in fact “Rude”.  She should know better.  

  • Author
30 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Back up

Baby, back up

Please back up

Oh back up

 

:weeps:

feeling like a flop stan for struggling to remember the song... like that was top 3 on rerelease and I played it to death ever since :deadbanana4:

I know this is swifTRL but oh my god she literally just said back up to a pap nnn

 

how is this thread worthy

this is high key worse than joining al qaida. this flagrant snob needs to be locked up!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.