Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SZA - 'LANA'

Featured Replies

this interview was from the beginning of October btw

 

sounds like the deluxe is coming soon then

  • Replies 661
  • Views 67.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sleepevaded
    sleepevaded

    Are you even familiar w/ her career? Everything accelerated so quickly for her after Love Galore dropped as a single and with how huge she’s become - that’s bound to be overwhelming and stressful for

  • I beg stop thinkin about Taylor for a second 

  • SO(S)LANA   her mind    now I really hope it does get released on October 

such a great interview and nice that zane took a step back . it's so refreshing to hear her speak so honestly about fame and the pressure. the way stan culture has become is so disgusting. she's not a machine

52 minutes... sheesh. Is the interview worth it? Any key takeaways?

30 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

this interview was from the beginning of October btw

 

sounds like the deluxe is coming soon then

That’s great to know! The information about it is really confusing. :katie:

 

I’m not sure it’s really coming Friday, I think we would know… 

3 minutes ago, Draper. said:

That’s great to know! The information about it is really confusing. :katie:

 

I’m not sure it’s really coming Friday, I think we would know… 

i think it was gonna come friday but maybe shes waiting for christmas (as kanye is dropping this friday). it would've been pretty useful to drop it this friday since final round voting opens tomorrow for the grammys. it can def help boost SOS chances

Something to keep in mind.. contractually, SOS is her last album under RCA / TDE so I don't think this will be labelled as a separate studio album just for legal reasons unless she's signed a new deal with them for another album release. 

If we don't get word on a pre-save/tracklist tonight, I'm gonna assume it's not coming on Friday. TBH, I actually don't mind waiting until January. I know debuts aren't everything and SZA has proven herself to have amazing longevity but starting 2024 off right and avoiding Kanye + all the Christmas releases dominating would be great :gaycat4:

i mean, it's wednesday, if it was coming on friday, i think she'd have posted sth about it.

I found her interview super raw and honest. I don't see anything to worry about she's just someone very hyper aware of her surroundings and how she affects others. Most empaths are like that. Makes me excited to see what LANA has in store.

Its coming Friday. It's been a confirmed release since the summer. She confirmed it was a brand new album months ago. The delusion in this thread is crazy. 

Wasn’t SOS a surprise release? Or did she announce close to dropping? Or none of the above :rip: 

24 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Wasn’t SOS a surprise release? Or did she announce close to dropping? Or none of the above :rip: 

i think she announced it the week before or the week of

32 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Wasn’t SOS a surprise release? Or did she announce close to dropping? Or none of the above :rip: 

she announced it during her SNL performance the week before

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Is this counted as a new album or a deluxe for SOS?

we donʻt actually know yet. Seems separate

34 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

we donʻt actually know yet. Seems separate

thanks. i'm in whatever it is

On 12/12/2023 at 4:47 PM, Indie said:

Hopefully Kanye dropping Friday doesn't delay this (if it was intended to come out this week)

 

IMG-3912.jpg
 

IMG-3913.jpg
 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.