Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What is your age?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I've been here long enough to know this will inevitably be weaponized against certain users and fanbases

  • I joined in 2013 and have been lurking here since 2011. You do the math.   

  • Virgos Groove
    Virgos Groove

    Turned 22 today.

12 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

27. Turning 28 in less than 3 weeks.

Same, september 15th here I come. I never thought 28 would arrive that fast. 

29

 

I joined this thing ten years ago and I’m still here. :gaycat2:

Younger than Bieber, Ariana, Zayn, Harry, Camila Mendes, Bad Bunny, and Post Malone. 

 

A zillennial in their prime. :coffee: 

32 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Same, september 15th here I come. I never thought 28 would arrive that fast. 

Oh we were born on exactly the same day

 

mariah-carey-cheers.gif

I joined in 2013 and have been lurking here since 2011. You do the math. 

 

old-lady-crazy.gif

Same age as Britney and Rihanna when they released their fourth albums (In The Zone and Rated R).

i am 20, aka taylor's age when she won AOTY for fearless :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Same, september 15th here I come. I never thought 28 would arrive that fast. 

Three days before mine :party: I feel like I've been 27 for what feels like an eternity :laugh:

58 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Oh we were born on exactly the same day

 

mariah-carey-cheers.gif

It has such a good sound to it right? "September 15th"

25 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling…

This song is such a classic among the 21-yo crowd. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, getBusy said:

Older than everyone who answered so far :rip:

What is it sis

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

24 with the energy of a 80 years old

This but 25 

Early 30s :giraffe:

 

Fact I joined this site when I was 15. Geezuz

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.