Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Britney Spears' divorce Instagram statement

Featured Replies

I hope she finds peace and happiness she is very resilient I think myself and many others would have reached a breaking point. Everyone has used this woman. I love Britney! 

  • Replies 94
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bad_vocal_technique
    Bad_vocal_technique

    “My instagram may seem perfect…”    The detachment from reality. I can’t

  • It’s so odd how she’s constantly telling us that it’s none of our business but then posting captions about all the horrible things that people did to her. Like make up your mind are we supposed to car

  • She is loved by millions. I hope she knows how much support and love we are sending her way. 

This is one of the saddest messages i ever read from a celeb :chick3: poor brit.
Hope she's able to find real happiness in the next years:heart:

That is actually very sincere and vulnerable coming from her. I hope she's ok :heart:

She is so loved and I‘m glad she knows it, I wish her all the strength but I know she can do it :heart:

Wishing her the very best! It must be difficult for her as he was her rock as far as I could see in the past 5 or 6 years

 

PS: Brit, no one thinks your Instagram is perf:gaycatina1:ect but work! 

2 hours ago, BOOM! said:

It's none of our business because apparently she is the one that cheated. The rest is our business but that part isn't i guess. Because everything points out at her cheating on him.

Anything else you'd like to interpret into this? I'm usually quite on britney related stuff even tho I love her but it would be incredibly STUPID if she shared anything related to what lead to their divorce before the divorce is through. Anything could be used against her. :rip:

Sending all my love and support :heart2:

 

I hope she doesn’t date unknown people like him in the future. Someone already rich or famous would not care about her money. 

All these news and the whole messed give me headache... :deadbanana2:Does Britney ever find peace after all???

5 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok but what’s with the three exclamation marks after every sentence :gaycat6: I hope I’m not being insensitive, I’m just confused lol

girl we lucky "she" toned down the emojis :sistrens:

10 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Sending all my love and support :heart2:

 

I hope she doesn’t date unknown people like him in the future. Someone already rich or famous would not care about her money. 

enough men, we need a wild lesbianNey to appear :clownny:

What she needs now is an old(er) wealthy man with enough connections already, possibly outside LA

Great statement. Her ex husband is doing himself no favors by telling stories to the tabloids, real or not. 
 

All that can be said is that hopefully she’s doing well, and that she has a support system. 

I really don't think this divorce will hurt her more than her previous one. I think she'll be over it within a couple months. I'm glad she seems to be handling it well. 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Not a dance video posted with the statement :bibliahh:

:deadbanana4:

She needs to focus on herself and stay away from bad ppl. Staying single at the moment is the way to do it.

 

Wait did she wrote that?

 

I mean fire the writing camps britney, cause these are some good ass lyrics for a hit.

Quote

You’re supposed to be loved unconditionally … not under conditions

 

I mean her instagram really is just her dancing, posting random pics, and sharing her thoughts. If it was anyone but Britney it would be treated as normal.

 

hi girl i love you x

I hope she feels the love and honestly I have a feeling it is for the the best ( hope I'm write)

 

There is absolutely nothing wrong about her message and it's easy to read and understand, why are people complaining

I expected a statement from her PR team, but this was much better -- candid with surprising restraint.   

5 hours ago, May said:

don’t you ******* dare ever say anything like this ever again . you are sick in the head

What is wrong with you, I am 100% team Britney and all my posts are supportive you weirdo.

5 hours ago, BOOM! said:

It's none of our business because apparently she is the one that cheated. The rest is our business but that part isn't i guess. Because everything points out at her cheating on him.

 

He cheated. A women came forward and apparently she's not the only one. He has been cheating for years.

2 hours ago, B-Luke said:

What she needs now is an old(er) wealthy man with enough connections already, possibly outside LA

What wealthy man wants a washed up pop star that spends her time posting vids of her dancing dirty barefoot in her living room with ratty hair and raccoon eyes?  You cant take her anywhere.

 

 She will attract another user like Sam, who was already out of her league for the simple fact that he was cognitively functioning well.

 

BFFR

Edited by Blumoon

2 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

What wealthy man wants a washed up pop star that spends her time posting vids of her dancing dirty barefoot in her living room with ratty hair and raccoon eyes?  You cant take her anywhere.

 

 She will attract another Sam, who was already out of her league for the simple fact that he was cognitively functioning.

 

BFFR

Why would she date a dude only for the fact to show her off. That is not what either of them should aspire in a relationship :deadbanana2:

She probably needs someone to be with her in a selfless way who has got things straightened out with himself already.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.