Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Britney Spears' divorce Instagram statement

Featured Replies

The way this "washed up pop star" probably gets more in a Week, than that user's entire year :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

ot: Sending good vibes towards her

she has proved she is strong and she will get over this :heart2:

 

  • Replies 94
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bad_vocal_technique
    Bad_vocal_technique

    “My instagram may seem perfect…”    The detachment from reality. I can’t

  • It’s so odd how she’s constantly telling us that it’s none of our business but then posting captions about all the horrible things that people did to her. Like make up your mind are we supposed to car

  • She is loved by millions. I hope she knows how much support and love we are sending her way. 

I love how the vid has nothing to do with the statement :gaycat6:

It is a cute and mature statement from her... hope she is she handling it well 

"You're supposed to be loved unconditionally, not under conditions"

 

 

Edited by Communion

1 hour ago, Blumoon said:

What wealthy man wants a washed up pop star that spends her time posting vids of her dancing dirty barefoot in her living room with ratty hair and raccoon eyes?  You cant take her anywhere.

 

 She will attract another user like Sam, who was already out of her league for the simple fact that he was cognitively functioning well.

 

BFFR

... why is your living room dirty :biblio: 

Her strength and resilience is immense!

 

So proud of her, glad she's doing okay :heart:

Edited by The Slayer

A big **** you to everyone who took the chance to unsurprisingly dunk on her in the past week. We stan maturity and growth. 
 

and yes, plenty of those people were here. Read it and weep. 

12 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

It’s so odd how she’s constantly telling us that it’s none of our business but then posting captions about all the horrible things that people did to her. Like make up your mind are we supposed to care or not? :ace: 

you’re either malicious or need to slow down and read more carefully  

12 hours ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok but what’s with the three exclamation marks after every sentence :gaycat6: I hope I’m not being insensitive, I’m just confused lol

For emphasis, ***** !!!

3 hours ago, Blumoon said:

What wealthy man wants a washed up pop star that spends her time posting vids of her dancing dirty barefoot in her living room with ratty hair and raccoon eyes?  You cant take her anywhere.

 

 She will attract another user like Sam, who was already out of her league for the simple fact that he was cognitively functioning well.

 

BFFR

Who hurt you?

I'm not even going to quote that user but I can't believe how cruel people can be. This goes beyond stan culture, there's like a weird rooted hate for her.

 

The comments that I've read on twitter, some even going as far as saying that if she commits the S word, the curse from a certain pop star will be completed. The people that think that just because they are anonymous they can put this energy out there are wrong.

 

Maybe they are celebrities and they will never read what some of you write but when you speak with those ill intentions, you are just poisoning yourself. That mindset can't be healthy.

Edited by shyboi

12 hours ago, Rebel Lion said:

You can tell she's going through the emotions.

She literally said it

 

Smarticle

Anyway, I hope she starts doing good soon. She deserves better in life  :heart2:

Wait she has friends?

 

So I hope Selena Gomez, Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Paris Hilton, and Donatella come to reach her and support her 

39 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

Wait she has friends?

 

So I hope Selena Gomez, Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Paris Hilton, and Donatella come to reach her and support her 

I mean Paris and Drew stopped following Sam, so they might have

1 hour ago, X-Dre said:


x

the way you're making yourself and your fave look disgusting when she probably wants nothing but the best for brit

 

stop living in the past

Edited by totofogo

I really wish her all the best but I can't be the only one who thinks her behaviour is bizzare. The video alongside the message, idk. I hope she gets well soon. :emofish:

“my instagram may seem perfect but”

 

spacer.png

 

This sent me off a f***ing cliff

 

@Walk_Away21

it breaks my heart reading it, i just want her to be finally happy and heal from everything .. life keeps throwing **** her way but she's stronger than yesterday :heart2: her fans will always be here for her, she must know that .. maybe it inspires her to pour her heart in her music, who knows.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.