Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you like to drink squirt?

Featured Replies

There’s nothing like a good squirt.

 

I feel like nobody ever talks about this soda compared to Coca-cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper etc.

 

Are there any HUGE Squirt fans, though?


51QZ6dPcuPL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

 

Edited by blackoutbaby

6 minutes ago, Juanny said:

I have literally never seen this drink in my life :deadbanana:

Wait you haven’t? It’s so popular. That’s where the term squirting came from. 
 

I had to cut back since I drunk too much squirt. 

I enjoy it. It's not my first or second choice but I'll pick it up occasionally. The red version ate it up though. 

Sometimes I forget this is ATRL and all these squirt innuendos are probably not about women

 

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

  • Author
14 minutes ago, WokeEqualist said:

I love spicy mexican squirt

 

spacer.png

Wait this looks amazing

*****! Squirt is my jam

I forgot there was a red version :WAP:

both were that ***** in my life in the early/mid2000s 

 

I remember them giving out free ones in Brisbane, and wasn't too fond of it tbh. 

19 hours ago, Dessy said:

I enjoy it. It's not my first or second choice but I'll pick it up occasionally. The red version ate it up though. 

Shame you can only get the red version monthly

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.