Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - "get him back!"

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Taylor Swift said:

It's my favourite video of the era so far, hope it smashes 

yay Taylor :heart:

  • Replies 621
  • Views 56.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Thr views are ok. Youtube is over for English music anyway.

I do have to say that even though I prefer this over Vampire, I enjoyed more the Vampire part of the performance last night than GHM.

She didn't sound that great on the verses and I think the outfit didn't fit the song, but I'm sure she will do it perfectly for the tour :heart2:

her best video for sure, and while being shot on an iPhone :clap3: :celestial:

8 hours ago, JonRih said:

If Taylor got royalties for Deja Vu, she could definitely get an even bigger share because it’s giving WANGBT.

That’s why she wasn’t in her seat during Olivia’s performance. She was backstage on the phone with her lawyer. 

the stories from the video shoot are added to the highlights on apple’s instagram

 

it's basically a pinned ad there :duca:

18 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

the video is kind of boring for me :’(

It's the song for me

she has much better tracks on the album

3 hours ago, Rev8 said:

It's the song for me

she has much better tracks on the album

I love the song! I Just imagined a way more exciting video in my head, with more attitude 

Edited by Raphy23

i love this song but i will say i wish she did love is embarassing instead.

 

hope this smashes tho!!! livvie deserves it!

1 minute ago, Raphy23 said:

I love the song! I Just imagined a way more exciting video in my head, with more attire 

I admit that the video is a bit samey. The other 2 singles had more dynamic definitely

It's an interesting idea tho

(I dont like the flow on the verses part. The chorus is great..but the other reminds of some early 00s rap by a non-rapper. it goes too long)

Don't think 3rd singles (that are so close to the album release) have much thought and expectations put into them tho

4th may be better

 

 

Wonder how many singles she is gonna do for this one

5 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

I admit that the video is a bit samey. The other 2 singles had more dynamic definitely

It's an interesting idea tho

(I dont like the flow on the verses part. The chorus is great..but the other reminds of some early 00s rap by a non-rapper. it goes too long)

Don't think 3rd singles (that are so close to the album release) have much thought and expectations put into them tho

4th may be better

 

 

Wonder how many singles she is gonna do for this one

7 singles and we all are here for them :gaycat:

This song is so kesha-coded, the way she delivers those bitchy spoken word verses feels so nostalgic to me. Has she cited Kesha as one of her inspirations because the second verse of bad idea right gave me the exact same vibe. 

POP:

427 48 OLIVIA RODRIGO get him back! 150 1 149 0.657

 


#48 on POP!

Since the premiere, this is one of my favorites of GUTS!

I put on repeat with "pretty isn't pretty"

This is gonna be a huge hit if promoted correctly.

 

It's not the best song on GUTS, it's not even Top 3... But the chorus is just so catchy and it just sticks with you.

 

I'm glad she decided to include it on the album cause bad idea right? is not the tea. It's a cool album track but it's not single material.

The chorus on this just doesn’t land for me. It feels like backing vocals. 

 

I don’t think this is a good single choice after Bad Idea Right? I preferred that, and this feels like a diet version. Though, a ballad is bound to be next so it works out. 

POP:

88 49 OLIVIA RODRIGO get him back! 194 37 157 0.499

+44 Spins
+8 Bullet
-0.158 Audience

I now see why this was chosen as the 2nd single instead of bad idea right?

 

def catchier and more re-playable 

 

It’s no good 4 u or deja vu

 

but it’s nice

Edited by hétérosexuelle

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.