Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How do you want to die?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Drinking until I die after I get my hot rods ready to rumble :gaygacat5:

I don't know if enough time has passed for this to not be tasteless, but the sub implosion that happened a month ago honestly sounded pretty ideal. Otherwise the suicide machine or whatever it was called that was making the rounds a few months ago didn't sound too bad, if it really is just like falling asleep. I'd also be fine just dying in my sleep one night.

3 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

I don't know if enough time has passed for this to not be tasteless, but the sub implosion that happened a month ago honestly sounded pretty ideal. Otherwise the suicide machine or whatever it was called that was making the rounds a few months ago didn't sound too bad, if it really is just like falling asleep. I'd also be fine just dying in my sleep one night.

What suicide machine?

I'm not as concerned about my method of death (as long as it isn't insane or super painful) as I am concerned when I'm gonna die.

 

I've said it before in an old thread here but I hate the idea of someone seeing or touching my corpse so ideally I'd like to know exactly when it all ends so it can be in my sleep hidden away in a cave or something where nobody finds my remains but that's not realistic.

 

So I guess just in my sleep is the most achievable answer :gaycat6:

Edited by Subzero

2 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

What suicide machine?

This one. I was way off with "a few months ago", because the article is from 2021, but yeah, if that were ever real I wouldn't mind it.

12 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

I don't know if enough time has passed for this to not be tasteless, but the sub implosion that happened a month ago honestly sounded pretty ideal.

This imo. Any cause of death where you die before your nervous system can detect it seems like the most painless way to die.

1. Deeply, peacefully and soundly go out when I sleep that I dont even notice.

 

2. Or when it's a overly good sex that makes me go out with a mega climax.

 

 

Either in my sleep or through LEGAL assisted s*****e

 

I've also heard about the risk factor of inducing anesthesia during surgery, doesn't sound too bad 

Edited by theoghon

To disappear in the rapture (leftovers style) would be a dream.

I’m leaving all of you sinners.

Edited by dussel_06

I prefer an instant death, but dying on my sleep would be less gore-y.

Assisted dying, like some kind of painless injection or pill.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.