Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How will Ariana acknowledge her cheating scandal?

Featured Replies

In a song?

New album?

Ignoring it?

Saying it's lies?

Notes app apology?

Breaking my silence YouTube video?

Ukelele song?

 

discuss and predict girlz

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • She will make a song about it with her writing camp, play the victim and everyone will be back to stanning that homewrecker 

  • Nobody is talking about it. ATRL is the only place I've seen it brought up, so there's no need for her to acknowledge it.

  • MaxMartin
    MaxMartin

    Why y'all swifties have so much rage towards other female popstars? 

She will make a song about it with her writing camp, play the victim and everyone will be back to stanning that homewrecker :celestial:

Nobody is talking about it. ATRL is the only place I've seen it brought up, so there's no need for her to acknowledge it.

She’ll go to a shop. Lick a donut. Put it back.

Edited by Tusk

I know it aint right but I dont care 

Yuh yuh yuh

Break up with your wife

Yuh cause I’m booored

She will play victim and later will make a "campy" song about it bragging about it :cm:

12 minutes ago, XXI. said:

Nobody is talking about it. ATRL is the only place I've seen it brought up, so there's no need for her to acknowledge it.

I’ve seen it all over social media :rip:

20 minutes ago, XXI. said:

Nobody is talking about it. ATRL is the only place I've seen it brought up, so there's no need for her to acknowledge it.

eh ive seen a bunch of viral TTs about it

Probably ignore it or lecture us for her wrongdoing, wrapped in a giant king-sized comforter while zooming in on her collarbone. 
 

:alexz3: like this

Edited by Keter

If I were her I would ignore it,I don't see this derailing her career and I believe a new story or scandal would pop up and everyone moves on from it

She won’t. She has always lived a privileged life and has never faced real consequences and truly never will. She will continue to do as she pleases without taking other people into consideration. She is part of the elite class and grew up thinking she is better than you. She does not care about anyone but herself and will continue to live a life that serves nothing but her ego despite who it may hurt. Shameless. Arrogant. Garbage.

she will probably make a song about it and stan twitter & atrl will be like "yaaasss queen this is so iconic"

Maybe she could make her own big brother show.

You would know that :giraffe:

When was the last time an internet 'scandal' ended someone's career? 

49 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

She won’t. She has always lived a privileged life and has never faced real consequences and truly never will. She will continue to do as she pleases without taking other people into consideration. She is part of the elite class and grew up thinking she is better than you. She does not care about anyone but herself and will continue to live a life that serves nothing but her ego despite who it may hurt. Shameless. Arrogant. Garbage.

Why y'all swifties have so much rage towards other female popstars? 

The smart thing to do is to let it blow over. Conveniently, the SAG strike will halt Wicked promotions for months, maybe a year even. And by then people will have forgotten about this scandal. 

24 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

Why y'all swifties have so much rage towards other female popstars? 

I’m not a Swiftie. I just think it’s gross if true. She should try being alone if so insecure she needs to peruse committed men.

Edited by Edit0rz

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.