Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

maybe you should listen to the full song instead of a small snippet on tiktok :thing:

My ears said NOT TODAY, NECK. I'm good!

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

That NYT album is confirming her smash critical acclaimed era but I have a feeling some of these songs wont resonate as well with the public. She's in her experimental era. VERY excited either way Olivia seems very clear on her sound with this album!

3 hours ago, 11HitWonder said:

That NYT album is confirming her smash critical acclaimed era but I have a feeling some of these songs wont resonate as well with the public. She's in her experimental era. VERY excited either way Olivia seems very clear on her sound with this album!

I think it’s just the start, to be honest. I think she’ll continue being less and less mainstream. Judging by the music/artists she likes. 

21 hours ago, jijie101 said:

Get Him Back is Rap-Rock? I'm scared:dies:

rap-rock does make me nervous a bit :rip:

 

but if she manages to pull this off, go girlie :clap3:

15 minutes ago, drivers license said:

rap-rock does make me nervous a bit :rip:

 

but if she manages to pull this off, go girlie :clap3:

It will go into a similar-route than "bad idea right?".

11 hours ago, Audiohead said:

I think it’s just the start, to be honest. I think she’ll continue being less and less mainstream. Judging by the music/artists she likes. 

Genz Lana Del Rey:clap3:

Well if drake wasn’t releasing today, then Olivia should’ve. He was the only real competition for her. 

Why did billboard say he was? This is so weird. He’s getting too close now

8 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

If Drake releases on the 8th :x

praying we wake up with him dropping it tomorrow. If he blocks her im gonna scream

20 hours ago, Audiohead said:

I think it’s just the start, to be honest. I think she’ll continue being less and less mainstream. Judging by the music/artists she likes. 

if it works out, in terms of bigger fanbase and touring power. which i think it will.

 

but if the next era is not as well received, they will course correct because she was raised hollywood. i think she's gonna push the boundaries but not go all the way, just like selena miley demi gaga etc.

Edited by Saint James

2 WEEKS !!!

 

I fear Drake is really gonna release on the 8th!

I’m just whatever about it at this point. I just want a good album. And good critical reviews. 
 

And I actually don’t think it’s impossible for Olivia to outsell him, if it comes to that.

the mess :rip:

 

because i’ve been told Drake has been pushing back this release to find a good week to drop it, but if he decides to release with Olivia’s date of all weeks :toofunny3:

I feel like Drake's team postponed because of Zach Bryan, if they stupid enough to go against Olivia then go off I guess :toofunny3:

 

I mean he has a team for a reason, they're there to analyse the charts and see what's best. since it's a digital release only he can afford to choose whenever he wants and pick the most optimal week.

Drake’s pupil Teezo is dropping his debut album on September 8th, they are really close and Drake has been hyping his project up for a while. I think it’s safe to say For All The Dogs is not releasing that week. Be calm.

39 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I feel like Drake's team postponed because of Zach Bryan, if they stupid enough to go against Olivia then go off I guess :toofunny3:

 

I mean he has a team for a reason, they're there to analyse the charts and see what's best. since it's a digital release only he can afford to choose whenever he wants and pick the most optimal week.

I fear if he's doing a digital only release Olivia would come out on top, personally I've pre-ordered 5 copies of GUTS and many oomfs have already pre-ordered / ordered multiple copies :fan:

37 minutes ago, lacy said:

I fear if he's doing a digital only release Olivia would come out on top, personally I've pre-ordered 5 copies of GUTS and many oomfs have already pre-ordered / ordered multiple copies :fan:

Drake does 450k easily. i dont know if olivia can sell that much. especially based on vampire & bir performance. If shes a main vinyl seller she might

15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Drake does 450k easily. i dont know if olivia can sell that much. especially based on vampire & bir performance. If shes a main vinyl seller she might

Drakes last two albums did 200k and 400k.  450k easily is a bit of a reach.  

drake’s release date is interesting considering zach bia’s now part of his entourage and was the dj opener for his tour lmao 

Hoping Olivia’s team has big plans for the next couple of weeks. Doesn’t she have a today show concert or something on release day? 

26 minutes ago, Audiohead said:

Hoping Olivia’s team has big plans for the next couple of weeks. Doesn’t she have a today show concert or something on release day? 

Yes

Eh I don't care that much about Drake's release. Yeah he could potentially block this, but I think great numbers are more important than the actual #1.

I feel like the hype isn't quite there, Vampire is dying and bad idea right? is doing just ok and won't push the album at all. They better have something planned in the next 10 days (including a new single launch).

22 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Eh I don't care that much about Drake's release. Yeah he could potentially block this, but I think great numbers are more important than the actual #1.

I feel like the hype isn't quite there, Vampire is dying and bad idea right? is doing just ok and won't push the album at all. They better have something planned in the next 10 days (including a new single launch).

nah

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.