Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

She’s just not putting in the same effort as with SOUR.  She had handwritten booklets and lyrics videos for everything there.  It all felt organic and authentic to her.  I thought she waited so long because she was coming up with a bunch of cool ideas but I guess not.  
 

The music has been good thankfully.  

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

2 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

She’s just not putting in the same effort as with SOUR.  She had handwritten booklets and lyrics videos for everything there.  It all felt organic and authentic to her.  I thought she waited so long because she was coming up with a bunch of cool ideas but I guess not.  
 

The music has been good thankfully.  

GUTS material is also organic and authentic.

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

She’s just not putting in the same effort as with SOUR.  She had handwritten booklets and lyrics videos for everything there.  It all felt organic and authentic to her.  I thought she waited so long because she was coming up with a bunch of cool ideas but I guess not.  
 

The music has been good thankfully.  

i actually think she did a great job on the physical editions. she also does more interviews for GUTS then she did for SOUR 

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

9/8 is just on the corner :duca:

The way i cant waittt ahh. hopefully get him back! drops this friday too.

I'm actually happy Get Him Back is pushed back

 

let it breathe out with new music during album release

Physicals and aesthetics look way more fully formed than SOUR, but I do get the feeling that it’s in her artistic era in comparison to that 

Vampire > DL

bad idea right > deja vu

 

 

lets hope get him back! ends good 4 u too

 

 

 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Vampire > DL

bad idea right > deja vu

 

 

lets hope get him back! ends good 4 u too

 

 

 

bootlegjon-emma.gif

44 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

She’s just not putting in the same effort as with SOUR.  She had handwritten booklets and lyrics videos for everything there.  It all felt organic and authentic to her.  I thought she waited so long because she was coming up with a bunch of cool ideas but I guess not.  
 

The music has been good thankfully.  

Ehhh? That doesn’t make sense. It’s not like she can do any TV promotion with all the strikes going on. She’s doing what she can (radio and magazine interviews). 

Just now, georgechxng said:

Ehhh? That doesn’t make sense. It’s not like she can do any TV promotion with all the strikes going on. She’s doing what she can (radio and magazine interviews). 

television promo is completely useless anno 2023. nobody cares, not even the fans. the monologues are always boring af. radio interviews are way more fun anyways

That hole of the vinyl in the middle of her teeth is so genius. :bibliahh:

Uhm what's up with this silence 

 

This marketing plan is serving c-list artist

48 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Uhm what's up with this silence 

 

This marketing plan is serving c-list artist

remember when she dipped after SOUR was released? she’s just doing it weeks early :clap3:

 

is she even attending the VMAs? :deadbanana4:

She posted on her IG story that she is very excited for the next month!

 

(she is probably talking about her vacation :laugh:)

Why are they so silent? I thought we're getting busy this week. :dies: 

For some reason i am VERY excited for this. Hopefully there are more bops than on the last album. All I'm asking for. :duca:

I need live performances and tour announcement , i hate her :angry:

10 minutes ago, znake said:

I need live performances and tour announcement , i hate her :angry:

need this too, im poor rn but hopefully i can make it work :kitty:

I'm so excited for next week!! This album has been so good so far. 

those UK radio interviews were absolutely pointless in terms of promo :/ she barely gave any context on the album and it felt like a struggle to get out much needed info on the first two tracks she released. The game things on British humour were cute, but the lack of awareness (management/label) to push music related promo this era is interesting. Let’s wait.. :pancake:

 

SOUR was a success because of word of mouth.  We will have to wait and see here.  The first two singles haven’t generated a ton of WOM either way.  

54 minutes ago, ugo said:

she needs to finally tease the big budget video the era 

knowing her the next mv will be made by petra collins with a $10 budget 

3 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

knowing her the next mv will be made by petra collins with a $10 budget 

I'm of two minds on Petra collins. Her movies have really helped define the world and aesthetics of guts. It's a great continuation of good 4 u and unlike most eras the videos feel like they belong in the same universe but at the same time I do want a big budget video from someone else (Plus I don't think Petra is that cheap)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.