Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, ugo said:

I'm of two minds on Petra collins. Her movies have really helped define the world and aesthetics of guts. It's a great continuation of good 4 u and unlike most eras the videos feel like they belong in the same universe but at the same time I do want a big budget video from someone else (Plus I don't think Petra is that cheap)

i really like petra's ideas and aesthetics but when i watch the mvs she directs for olivia i always feel like it's missing something or it's not executed as well as it could've been, they're not bad at all but they could definitely be better (except for g4u, i love that mv)

 

maybe she should work with the deja vu mv director again :fan: that's one of my favorite mvs ever 

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 492.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

I really dont get it. Why is she radio silent. The album is coming in a week. 

This rollout is messy as hell but i guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing the label she's under. Interscope always manages to fumble their female sophomore albums one way or another and it's looking like GUTS will only add to the list :rip:

Edited by Billionaire

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

This rollout is messy as hell but i guess I shouldn't be surprised seeing the label she's under. Interscope always manages to fumble their female sophomore albums one way or another and it's looking like GUTS will only add to the list :rip:

Vampire being a #1 hit gave me hope at least but I truly don't understand this roll out at all. It seems like nothing is planned. She is N/A on social media. No single announcement. Only these sketchy UK radio interviews :chick3: I mean like at least do some Q&A's, tease some snippets, promote BIR!. Her last IG post is from like what? Two weeks ago and since then she has been completely silent. There's also barely any photoshoots happening. At least Billie was absolutely everywhere with HTE although that was a slump

I dont get the complaining

 

If a song is bound to smash it will

 

Doja barely did anything for PTTR and look, that's smashing 

 

We'll have the new album in a week with a potential new single. Its not like this will be delayed. 

 

Barely any photoshoots? 

 

She has Vogue, NY Times, HDD Hits Cover at the very least 

 

She also got two Pitchfork Acclaims for her two singles. 

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

yeah a whole lot of drama queens in here

 

just be happy new album is here and if it clicks it clicks. let the geepee do it's thing.

Some of ATRL pop girlies dont even have vinyls ready for their upcoming albums

 

Meanwhile GUTS demand has shown time that its physical output has enough demand with the signed copies and all the merch and various variants 

 

We'll have this new album in a week. Vampire is on pace for a new UK peak. In the US, its less than 1000 spins gap to reach #1 on POP radio despite claims "its dying" 

 

ATRL is really not her main demographic after all. 

 

We can only hope Drake doesnt release this Friday or else.. She'll be ATRL's punching bag evidently once more. 

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

In a way, I'm really excited for "get him back!". It's deemed as the "focus track" of the album 

 

ATRL insider BOZ apparently despises it? means it's likely a hit for the public then :-* He likes "bir?" the most, which has shown mixed reviews so far with its performance. 

 

He also hated and yawned about Vampire, Drivers License and traitor and look how MUCH those songs resonated with the "GeePee" :-*

 

 

 

It all just feels very unexciting, as a fan myself. I'm not talking about numbers.

I think she’s keeping all the promo and the single for the release week that’s why she’s quite now 

Can she ship my vampire singles now so I can have the cutesy cassette on display :duck:

 

I fear my purchases won't even count towards her #1 this week atp

Maybe a tour announcement to make this week interesting? 

Yeah, I've learned my lesson just to come on here and primarily use this site for updates on new songs. 

 

I couldn't care less about how an artist is doing on the charts, how they're promoting their album, etc. 

 

I know for the fans, that's super important, but life's too short, and I just want to enjoy the music lol I'm sure Olivia will survive whether or not the album does well. 

What's your realistic first day spotify predictions for GUTS? SOUR did 60M streams, and that's with g4u doing 12M and deja vu with 7M on album release day. I'm thinking she'll do around the same as Sour's numbers, 60M - 65M. :dancehall:

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

What's your realistic first day spotify predictions for GUTS? SOUR did 60M streams, and that's with g4u doing 12M and deja vu with 7M on album release day. I'm thinking she'll do around the same as Sour's numbers, 60M - 65M. :dancehall:

53M.  Hype isn’t nearly the same.  

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

What's your realistic first day spotify predictions for GUTS? SOUR did 60M streams, and that's with g4u doing 12M and deja vu with 7M on album release day. I'm thinking she'll do around the same as Sour's numbers, 60M - 65M. :dancehall:

since vampire is only doing 3M and bir? around 2.3M, i dont see this beating SOUR’s numbers per se.

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

53M.  Hype isn’t nearly the same.  

That would be less than Chromatica.

1 minute ago, jijie101 said:

That would be less than Chromatica.

Chromatica did 43M 

 

53M would average 4.41M per track which isnt out the ordinary…

1 minute ago, BuzzCharts said:

53M.  Hype isn’t nearly the same.  

 

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

since vampire is only doing 3M and bir? around 2.3M, i dont see this beating SOUR’s numbers per se.

 

idk, the hype is always different on album release day. For example, Travis' single with The weekend and Bad Bunny was doing poorly, but the album smashed on release week. deja vu, was doing 2m-ish before the album release and skyrocketed to 7M-ish on Sour release week. I have faith that the album will deliver. :dancehall:

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

 

 

idk, the hype is always different on album release day. For example, Travis' single with The weekend and Bad Bunny was doing poorly, but the album smashed on release week. deja vu, was doing 2m-ish before the album release and skyrocketed to 7M-ish on Sour release week. I have faith that the album will deliver. :dancehall:

I’m just hoping for stability.  I’m fine with a lower streaming debut as long as it isn’t a steep drop the following days. 

She really should’ve released “get him back!” this Friday. At best, it would’ve replicated G4U’s numbers. At worst, it would drum up sizeable interest in GUTS. This rollout has been beyond underwhelming. 

2 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

She really should’ve released “get him back!” this Friday. At best, it would’ve replicated G4U’s numbers. At worst, it would drum up sizeable interest in GUTS. This rollout has been beyond underwhelming. 

Nahh just save it for album release day.. We've seen it multiple times before, the more you release singles/promo singles, the more you lose hype for the album.. Sour was a different case, there was enough space between the 3 singles released before the album drops. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.