Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

she wants to make purple her color... something associated with her brand. maybe shes supersticious about it. i dnt understand why people are pissed about something so simple. and why red? she doesnt even use red that much and its taylor's thing and as a swifitie she knows that

Edited by liquiddiamonds

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

3 minutes ago, SpaceOddity said:

They could've just made the original cover in red. That would've satisfied people who complain about her using lilac again and it's also on brand for Target.

That would've been dope actually! It would've looked so cool :priceless:

 

Sour had the stickers, I wonder what's going to be used for this one or if she's going to stick to the sour style 

I kinda don't like how similar the aesthetics are to sour maybe they didn't want to alienate her fandom

28 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

guts target alternate cover

FzzXcurX0AEmY3o?format=jpg&name=medium

Wow, it’s unbelievable how she manage to make an even worse cover, this is so bad that almost makes the main cover (which is also terrible), look like a masterpiece 

4 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

its taylor's thing and as a former swifitie she knows that

Updated to be more accurate 

 

spacer.png

 

I mean, that's cuter than the Sour Target cover.. :eli: 

 

Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR (Target Exclusive, CD)

Nnnn that alt cover is actually hideous, looks like a teenage Disney pop-rock debut album 

She doesn't want her fans to shop at TARGET we been knew since SOUR alt cover

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

I mean, that's cuter than the Sour Target cover.. :eli: 

 

Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR (Target Exclusive, CD)

People on here were claiming that should have been the main cover when it came out.  I’ve just decided everyone here is tasteless 

Just now, BuzzCharts said:

People on here were claiming that should have been the main cover when it came out.  I’ve just decided everyone here is tasteless 

I still find it hideous and I still don't understand why atrl loved it when it was released. :dies: 

8 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

why red? she doesnt even use red that much and its taylor's thing and as a swifitie she knows that

Red is also Target’s brand color. I don’t agree with that user that it would have been a good idea to just make the original cover red for the Target exclusive, though; a purple standard cover with a red variation Target exclusive is exactly what Taylor did with Speak Now. Even more comparisons would have been made. 
 

:giraffe:

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

Red is also Target’s brand color. I don’t agree with that user that it would have been a good idea to just make the original cover red for the Target exclusive, though; a purple standard cover with a red variation Target exclusive is exactly what Taylor did with Speak Now. Even more comparisons would have been made. 
 

:giraffe:

exactly. people need to bfr. had she chosen red the base would be filled with o-rod vs t-swift threads and twitter draggings lol

Edited by liquiddiamonds

37 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

guts target alternate cover

FzzXcurX0AEmY3o?format=jpg&name=medium

BYE imma need to speak to her team :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I still find it hideous and I still don't understand why atrl loved it when it was released. :dies: 

Probably because it’s kinda c*nty

I know she is young but her aesthetic is so Kidz Bop that I cannot get into her music because of it.  

12 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

I mean, that's cuter than the Sour Target cover.. :eli: 

 

Olivia Rodrigo - SOUR (Target Exclusive, CD)

Y'all can be edgy all you want but this is a great alternative cover, not main cover cause the other one was a classic but still great. It's way better than the new  one that's for sure 

The purple wouldn't be much an issue for me if the covers weren't serving bedroom photoshoot :chick1:

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

The purple wouldn't be much an issue for me if the covers weren't serving bedroom photoshoot :chick1:

I think that’s the point.  She makes her music in her bedroom 

I love the alternative cover and I will be using it over the standard. 

8 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

exactly. people need to bfr. had she chosen red the base would be filled with o-rod vs t-swift threads and twitter draggings lol

exactly :rip:

 

i saw one of the big swifties (who always had awful takes), talk about how Taylor always make sure each era would be different and distinguishable. yet this is the same person who drags Olivia for following Tay’s footsteps. so like, what’s the truth? she wanna be her but the moment she doesn’t want to, she gets crucified too? she just can’t win :deadbanana4:

Why is Taylor constantly talked about in here? If you want to discuss her bland music go into her thread! It’s not hard. 

I'm still confused at the purple complaints....it's just a color. And this is only her 2nd album :deadbanana:

More than the color, everything seems quite simple. Even this pre-campaign seems pretty standard. The Vampire pre-release could have been much stronger considering how massive Sour has been. Maybe they chose not to go hard on purpose? 

 

 

One thing is sure stans are already doing the most. Ready to see pages of people complaining and dragging the song tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Thief said:

Why is Taylor constantly talked about in here? If you want to discuss her bland music go into her thread! It’s not hard. 

Because there's idiots from both bases that won't drop the dumb fake feud rumors so have a meltdown about that instead of crying swifties 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.