Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Olivia Rodrigo - 'GUTS'

Featured Replies

The cover is great lol, what are y'all on? Maybe she should've went for another colour other than purple tho

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Views 493.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Re used sounds, re used samples, lack of originality, sour 2.0, yes, the ugly sister of sour

  • If U Seek Amy
    If U Seek Amy

    I am glad I am not alone and seeing Ajay think this is mega immature/boring mostly is so me. It has its moments but people pretending this is some artistic masterpiece and it's metacritic score wasn't

  • More Deja Vus please

On 6/27/2023 at 11:19 PM, Gerardo said:

love the name, cover is meh but is not bad, still will be listening tho

why do pop girls nowadays stick to only one producer? Olivia with this Daniel guy, Lana with Antonoff, Ariana with Tommy Brown, Taylor with Jack too and the Aaron guy, and Billie with FINNEAS :rip:

That’s how it always used to be though. Madonna with Pat Leonard, Mariah with Walter Afanasieff, Whitney with Walden/Michael, etc. 

4 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

guts target alternate cover

FzzXcurX0AEmY3o?format=jpg&name=medium

It being so close to emails I can’t send has got to be intentional right

5 minutes ago, danrich said:

It being so close to emails I can’t send has got to be intentional right

emails i can't send: Sabrina Carpenter: Amazon.ca: Music

 

 

huh? is it the bed? the reach. :dies: 

Edited by Baby Judas

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

emails i can't send: Sabrina Carpenter: Amazon.ca: Music

 

 

how is that close? is it the bed? the reach. :dies: 

I barely noticed how orange her face is compared to her body :deadvision:

Anyway yea that looks nothing alike, I don't like the alternate cover much, they should've put guts on her chucks or sumn but I loved the OG so I'm glad I went with that one 

The artwork for this project so far :rip: Where is the budget?

10 minutes ago, danrich said:

It being so close to emails I can’t send has got to be intentional right

Cause of a bed? :skull:

I love how pissed off she makes stan Twitter and people on here for just being herself :laugh:

Nah, the original one outsold, target one looks like a teen magazine poster from 2005. 

18 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

guts target alternate cover

FzzXcurX0AEmY3o?format=jpg&name=medium

It’s not giving

Petra Collins does great photoshoots, why Olivia didn’t hire her for the album’s aesthetic too? :rip:

4 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

The artwork for this project so far :rip: Where is the budget?

I'm sure they spent alot of money on that purple paint, looks like Behr brand to me 

The original cover is better, but they are both so simple and uninspired. 

3 minutes ago, danrich said:

Bed and one tone colour

babe, you need to learn how to count.. :dies: 

They could've just made the original cover in red. That would've satisfied people who complain about her using lilac again and it's also on brand for Target.

10 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I barely noticed how orange her face is compared to her body :deadvision:

Anyway yea that looks nothing alike, I don't like the alternate cover much, they should've put guts on her chucks or sumn but I loved the OG so I'm glad I went with that one 

her make up artist is TERRIBLE. she looks nothing like this without all this cake on her face

 

OT: OG cover is better and sexier

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.